The Worksite Account Management team is an integral part of Customer Acquisition and Experience, within Mass Mutual’s Worksite organization. We are a customer-centric team that strive, through proactive stewardship, to deliver a recommendable experience to our Producers, Agents, Customers and internal business partners. If you are organized, enjoy building strong relationships and thrive working in a fast-paced environment, don’t miss this opportunity to be part of a growing team.
The Worksite Account Manager is responsible for maintaining and enhancing relationships with new and existing clients. Active participant in finalist meetings when necessary. Assist in or conduct training for Account Management. Work with sales, marketing, and/or implementation, the Account Manager will develop strong relationships with our customers and manage the positive and profitable relationship for a block of business. The Account Manager will also identify re-enrollment opportunities among existing customers to meet growth goals and enhance their customer’s success.
What your days and weeks will include:
- Conduct business in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of both the business and earnings implications of the Company
- Direct multiple reviews of inforce accounts and analyze the business for coverage and make appropriate reenrollment strategy recommendations to clients
- Responsible for explaining new benefit offerings and communication strategies to existing clients and developing goals for account retention and growth
- Lead the development of new business growth from assigned existing accounts
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients to ensure that service needs are met
- Deliver exceptional and timely customer service when addressing questions and issues which may include the development and execution of service recovery plans
- Provide exceptional initial bill walk through presentation
- May participate in escalated collections of premiums due
- 5+ years Voluntary & Worksite Benefits Experience in Account Management
- Advanced knowledge of life and health insurance products (Executive Life Benefits a plus)
- Bachelor’s Degree or HS Diploma and equivalent work experience
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Products – Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize work as needed
- Ability to drive resolution to issues within the broader organization
- Open to 100% Remote in Florida, Nebraska, Illinois, Georgia and Michigan
- Worksite experience, Executive Life Benefits
- Proficiency with Salesforce
MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply. Note: Veterans are welcome to apply, regardless of their discharge status.