ZoomSan Jose, CA4 months ago
The Zoom team is looking for a Workplace Operations Lead to help lead the day-to-day operations for our growing San Jose HQ with a strong focus on efficiency, process creation, creativity, and delivering happiness to all employees, customers and visitors!
An energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats, creating process’ while taking on new projects and who will thrive in our quickly growing, ever changing environment.
Ensure an incredible workplace experience for 2 buildings, 125,000 rsf and over 800 bay area Zoomies, and growing!
- Manage and oversee day to day operations at Zooms HQ site in San Jose, CA, ensuring the office is running smoothly and efficiently, delivering a high service level.
- Partner with our FP&A partner and Global Workplace Manager to understand the growth strategy, with a strong emphasis on space planning in an agile environment.
- Assist on new HQ expansions/build outs, ensuring all workplace standards are being met, programs delivered and final fit-up is executed for the first day of business.
- Assist with operating budgets, approving invoices and working closely with the accounting team on month/quarter end closures.
- Manage a local team of workplace coordinators, shipping and receiving and janitorial.
- Manage various workplace vendors and budgets for property management, parking, janitorial and all preventative maintenance and repairs.
- Manage internal ticketing systems ensuring SLA’s are being met for all preventative maintenance, asset management and employee services.
- Manage the Zoom Snack and Food Program, focusing on the 4 core pillars.
- Lead our local EH&S Program for emergency response and ergonomics.
- Manage local security access systems and CCTV cameras.
- Maintain physical security standards and procedures and conduct periodic audits to evaluate compliance.
- Partner with global peers and business partners to ensure consistency of brand and culture across all sites.
- Serve as site liaison for Zooms Business Continuity Plan.
- Partner closely with onsite executive stakeholders and administrative team to support various events and requests.
- Coordinate onsite events as needed ensuring furniture set up/take down, HVAC, extra janitorial and ensure office is reset.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 8 years of experience focusing on workplace operations and/or in facilities management, delivering top notch customer service in a high tech environment.
- 5 years of experience managing a workplace team and workplace programs.
- Strong vendor management, small projects and furniture project experience.
- Organized self starter, ability to work independently, driving projects and tasks to completion.
- Passionate about the employee experience and strives to innovate the future of the workplace.
- Managed opex and capex budgets partnering closely with finance on monthly and quarterly accruals.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, written and oral communications.
- Energetic, outgoing and always willing to dive in where needed.