The Workplace Experience Coordinator is the heart of the workplace, providing personalized services and administrative support to build a sense of community. The individual in this role acts as the first point of engagement with team members and visitors alike, crafting a warm, encouraging, and servicing atmosphere that improves the Experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides coordination and support for delivery of workplace services like Concierge, Reception, Switchboard, and Room Management. A/V Support, Meeting & Event Management, Supply & Expense Management, Meeting & Events Coordination, Equipment Care, etc.
- Assists the Workplace Experience leadership team with general administrative support, including invoice processing, travel arrangements, expense reporting, etc. Requests building and/or equipment services as needed.
- Provides administrative support for the Workplace Experience team as directed, including expense management, meeting coordination, office and workplace experience equipment care, and supply management.
- Manages accuracy, production, quality, and retention of program materials, which may include administration of SharePoint sites or similar. Ensures client and company materials comply with client and company brand guidelines.
- Utilizes and maintains the integrity of databases and other digital tools associated with service delivery, as requested.
- Ensures all billings for business services are invoiced and billed as needed.
- Attends move meetings and coordinates all moves with client contacts.
- Respond to customer requests and complaints regarding Workplace Experience services.
- Manages relationships with vendors that provide services and goods to the office. Ensures all vendors used have current proof of insurance and contractual documentation in place, per requirements.
- Administers Workplace Experience team member and third-party service provider on-boarding process, including new employee orientation, training, equipment, and software ordering
- Assists in the completion of the office Business Continuity plan.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- There are no formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
To be successful in this role, the ability to perform each duty satisfactorily is required. Listed below represent the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
- HS Diploma or GED required—1+ years of related experience (e.g. Front Desk, Concierge or Customer Service roles).
- A culture of respect, integrity, service, and excellence shapes our approach to every opportunity.
- We lead by example, guided by the needs of the cities we inhabit, the communities we build, and the world we live in.equal-opportunityopportunities
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
CBRE carefully considers multiple factors to determine compensation, including a candidate’s education, training, and experience. The minimum salary for the Workplace Experience Coordinator position is $46,000 annually and the maximum salary for the Workplace Experience Coordinator position is $60,000 annually. The compensation that is offered to a successful candidate will depend on the candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience.
CBRE is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We have a long-standing commitment to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, political belief, or any other basis protected by applicable law. We also provide reasonable accommodations, as needed, throughout the job application process. If you have a disability that inhibits your ability to apply for a position through our online application process, you may contact us via email at email@example.com or via telephone at +1 866 225 3099 (U.S.) and +1 866 388 4346 (Canada).
NOTE: Some, but not all, of our positions may have an additional requirement to comply with COVID-19 health and safety protocols, including COVID-19 vaccination proof and/or rigorous testing. If you have questions about the requirement(s) for this position, please inform your Recruiter.
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) works with clients to make real estate a meaningful contributor to organizational productivity and performance. Our account management model is at the heart of our client-centric approach to delivering integrated real estate solutions. Each client is entrusted with a dedicated leader and is supported by regional and global resources, leveraging the industry's most robust platform. CBRE GWS delivers consistent, measurably superior outcomes for our clients at every stage of the lifecycle, and across industries and geographies.