Workplace Experience Coordinator
Campus Facilities is devoted to the coordination of space, infrastructure, people, and the organization. It is our role to ensure corporate and regulatory compliance plus the proper operation of all aspects of a building to create an optimal, safe, and cost-effective environment for our associates to function. The Workplace Development Coordinator provides workplace services and administrative support to increase individual well-being, personal productivity, and organizational effectiveness.
This job is located at our Global Home Office in Columbus, Ohio.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Support Space Planning and GHO Engagement Management Team with tactical planning for the teams’ goals and objectives of the day-to-day workload
- Provide facility specific assistance to the Space Planning Management Team as needed or requested
- Provide support for meeting and conference rooms as needed and directed: including a/v support, room management, meeting equipment supply, office reset.
- Support and facilitate associate moves: including equipment pickup, furniture adjustments, nameplate management, space reset.
- Assist in associate directory and seating location creation
- Assist with space configuration documentation and management
- Support tactical activities of event planning, including event portal monitoring, venue set up, A/V support, catering support, layout creation, supply inventory.
- Maintain project tracking and reporting data for analysis
- Complete administrative tasks for facilities department as needed
- Contribute to team objectives by accomplishing related tasks and goals as needed
What Do You Need To Bring?
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Required to lift and carry 50 lbs.
- Basic knowledge of hand tools preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse personalities in a professional manner
- Ability to communicate effectively with an outgoing and upbeat attitude, escalating issues when necessary
- Highly motivated with an eye for detail
- Ability to manage and complete several projects concurrently
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, high-volume environment, and manage competing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) is a global retailer of five iconic, omnichannel lifestyle brands catering to the kid through millennial customer: Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, Gilly Hicks and Social Tourist. At A&F Co., we’re here for our associates, customers and communities on the journey to being and becoming who they are – and because no journey is the same, we strive to create an inclusive culture, where everyone is free to share ideas.
We lead with purpose and always put our people first, which is evidenced by our Great Place to Work™ Certification, as well as being a 2021 recipient of Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Retail, and named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign for 16 consecutive years. We’re proud to offer equitable compensation and benefits, including flexibility and competitive Paid Time Off, as well as education and engagement events, including various Associate Resource Groups, volunteer opportunities and additional time off to give back to our global communities.
Would you jump at the chance to be part of reinventing one of the world’s most recognizable brands? At A&F, we’re on a mission to inspire our customers to be confident, feel comfortable, and face their fierce. Our goal is to create relevant products and brand experiences that allow our customers to define the narrative of their own stories. We approach the work week with a long weekend mindset: free from stress and with time well spent, we can realize our full potential.
What You'll Get
As an Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) associate, you’ll be eligible to participate in a variety of benefit programs designed to fit you and your lifestyle. A&F is committed to providing simple, competitive, and comprehensive benefits that align with our Company’s culture and values, but most importantly – with you! We also provide competitive incentives to reward the commitment our associates have for moving our global business forward:
- Incentive Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off and Work From Anywhere Flexibility
- Paid Volunteer Day per Year, allowing you to give back to your community
- Merchandise Discount
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Available
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Associate Assistance Program
- Paid Parental and Adoption Leave
- Access to Carrot to support your unique parenthood journey
- Access to Headspace dedicated to creating healthier, happier lives from the inside out
- 401(K) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Opportunities for Career Advancement, we believe in promoting from within
- A Global Team of People Who'll Celebrate you for Being YOU
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER