Workforce Management Analyst
TransPerfectPhoenix, AZ2 months ago
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
As a WFM Analyst you will use analysis, time management, and problem-solving skills to manage real time volume. The position requires a high-level of critical decision-making capabilities and strong communication skills to interact with multiple departments. Your primary goal will be to effectively use a combination of workforce scheduling software and real-time queue management software to achieve service level goals.
- Generate schedules for staff based on forecasted volume and workload to ensure adequate staffing to meet service level goals
- Proactively monitor associate calling behaviors, efficiency, and availability and report deficiencies to operations team in real-time.
- Re-Forecast interval and daily transaction volumes (inbound, outbound), handle times and other production metrics by group and report on actual vs. forecasted volume.
- Make recommendations and help set priorities when planning and scheduling off phone activities
- Establish and maintain communication channels to ensure scheduling and resources are met
- Monitor queue and track inbound calls and other intraday reports
- Responsible for analyzing and administering schedule optimizations and approving and administering real time exceptions
- Actively scan for and pursue new techniques, industry practices, learning opportunities, tools and process improvement opportunities
- Process schedule event activities and adherence exceptions
- Document work function processes and procedures
- Produce reports from the workforce management system as requested
- Ensure data integrity within WFM system
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum of 1 year in a call center environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with competing priorities.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Exceptional organizational, critical thinking, and time management skills
- Must be familiar with the following tools: Windows NT, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Excel (including knowledge of pivot tables)
- Ability to manage multiple activities at one time in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with Contact Center workforce management tools and theories
- 1+ years of previous experience in forecasting, monitoring and analysis of customer contacts in a fast-paced call center real time environment.
- Verint WFM system (strongly desired)
Remote during Covid. Must have a strong PC or laptop.
TransPerfect provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by states, federal, or local law.