Workers' Compensation Attorney
Latitude is seeking an experienced workers’ compensation defense attorney for a permanent position with growing defense law firm. The successful candidate must be New York and/or New Jersey licensed. This can be a completely remote or hybrid position, but the successful candidate will have to make court appearances in New Jersey and New York courts.
Responsibilities of the Workers’ Compensation Attorney:
- Handle all aspects of discovery, including taking depositions
- Communicate clearly both orally and in writing to colleagues and clients
- Have strong desire to grow practice area
Requirements for the Workers’ Compensation Attorney:
- 3-5 years of workers’ compensation defense experience
- Licensed to practice law in New York and New Jersey required
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- J.D. from an accredited law school
- Outstanding references
Position Details of the Litigation Associate:
- Type of Role: Permanent
- Schedule: Full-time
- Office Location: Philadelphia, PA or New York, NY (hybrid/remote)
- Compensation & Benefits: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Latitude is a full-service national legal services company that specializes in providing high-end, flexible contract engagements and permanent positions to outstanding attorneys, paralegals, compliance officers and legal operations professionals. We work closely with our candidates to understand their career goals and match them with the substantive engagements they want with our clients, who range from Fortune 500 corporations to small companies and Global 50 law firms to boutiques. With offices coast-to-coast, we employ legal professionals across the country. Latitude’s client service leaders and recruiters are all former practicing attorneys and understand the demands faced by those we serve.
Great legal professionals who are seeking permanent positions choose to work with Latitude because of our deep market knowledge, career advocacy and extensive client base. Our own practice experience and client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
Equal Opportunity Employer