Women's Health Account Executive
We Provide Solutions. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
In Sales, you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, our Sales Teams are often the public face of our organization. As a result, we make every effort to support and develop their skills. Working across a strong customer base, you’ll find you have the flexibility and autonomy to structure your days while having the confidence that comes from promoting a well-recognized and trusted brand. With lots of opportunities for repeat business and referrals, we also offer outstanding support, plus great pay and benefits.
The Women’s Health Account Executive is responsible for closing new business in the specialized testing market. The Women Health Account Executive has call point ownership of large specialty physician practices and specialty clinics. The specialist teams work in close cooperation with physician and hospital account executives to support the collaborative selling model.
This position is primarily responsible for closing new business in the specialized Women’s Health market. This includes owning the call point on OBGYN, fertility clinics, and reproductive endocrinology, perinatology and maternal fetal medicine groups. The Women’s Health AE will manage the transition of the account to an Physician Account Manager for day to day account maintenance. The Women’s Health AE will maintain an on-going relationship with key decision makers to ensure successful execution of the agreement and continue to seek opportunities that strengthen Quest Diagnostics relationship with these customers.
The territory encompasses Northeastern Ohio, and greater Erie, PA area. A company car and gas card will be provided.
- Drive sales in assigned districts through up selling of existing accounts, new lead generation, referrals and establishing relationships with prospective customers
- Target and close new specialty testing opportunities
- Responsible for working directly with assigned Account Executives in the assigned district.
- Maintain a breadth of knowledge of all connectivity products (i.e. Quanum, e-orders, e-prescribe)
- Prepare and present proposals and bids
- Ensure compliance with company polices and government regulations
- Complete all administrative tasks thoroughly and promptly
- Provide subject matter expertise for associated specialty testing
- Maintain and pursue knowledge in associated specialist testing area
- Provide immediate support for less complex issues
- Partner with and notify Hospital or Physician Representative of complex issues or when full-touch service is required.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Life Sciences.
- Ability to develop & sustain strong customer relationships; strong planning & organizational skills
- Excellent oral & written communication & presentation skills
- Solid PC skills including Microsoft Software
- 3+ years of sales experience in selling business to business, with a history of documented sales success. Team also welcomes clinicians who have an interest in sales.
- Prior responsibility for closing new business and expanding existing relationships
- Prefer experience in healthcare, laboratory and/or diagnostics sales selling to medical professionals
- Consideration provided to candidates without prior sales experience, when they have strong records of academic, military, athletic, scientific and/or civic leadership achievement
- Women’s Health sales or marketing experience preferred
- Special Requirements:
- Candidate must have residency in close proximity of territory
- A valid driver’s license and a motor vehicle record in good standing
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)