Remote (United States)
Fictiv is seeking a Website Strategist to oversee and manage all fictiv.com website content. Your goal is to develop an encompassing content strategy, site architecture, and user experience to drive visibility, engagement and acquisition with our audience. In this role you will be highly analytical but are also able to flex the right brain, offering creative solutions to challenges discovered through quantitative and qualitative data. You’re an excellent storyteller, proactive project manager, and have a passion for delighting customers through digital experiences.
You will report to the Sr. Digital Marketing Manager.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop and execute website strategies to optimize the fictiv.com site for conversion.
- Build a system of measurement to monitor and deliver improved performance while creating a cadence for sharing actionable insights with stakeholders.
- Oversee and evolve website optimization to improve user experience using a/b/multivariate and user testing to inform changes.
- Work hand-in-glove with our Sr. Website Developer to bring an exceptional website experience to life.
- Collaborate closely with content, product, and other members of the marketing team to ensure the website is a robust tool for demand generation as well as an optimized resource for our target audiences.
- Partner with our Platform & Design team to ensure a seamless experience flow from website to order.
- Excellent understanding of UI/UX design with the applicable project management expertise to bring those experiences to life.
- Ensure website content is brand compliant and consistent in quality and tone of voice.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as Marketing, Business, Computer Science or Communications.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience leading website strategy in digital marketing or website optimization.
- Experience building and leading website initiatives from start to finish.
- Data analytics certification is a plus.
- Expert in conversion rate optimization and a/b/multivariate testing to improve lead generation, sales pipeline, and revenue.
- Strong knowledge of the following: Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio, as well as website optimization and personalization tools (e.g. Hotjar, Google Optimize).
- Experience with website ABM tools (like 6sense) or content intelligence platforms (like PathFactory) a plus.
- Experience working with WordPress is a plus.
- Experience building and managing a chat tool (preferably Drift) is a plus.
- Experience working with various levels of the organization including technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to travel 0-10% annually in the U.S. for team meetings, offsites, etc.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Monthly Virtual Work stipend for things like food, internet, travel, pet care, health and wellness
- Annual Education stipend
- Parental leave programs
- Paid volunteer days
- Onboarding setup, including: standing desk, laptop, monitor, and chair, and a stipend for additional items such as headphones, blue light glasses, or any other ergonomic supplies you may want or need
- And much, much more!