Web Operations Manager
Konica Minolta is looking for a passionate, results-driven, and collaborative individual to join our digital team. The Web Operations Manager is responsible for effectively managing day-to-day operations of our public websites and associated digital properties. This strategic leader will partner with development resources and stakeholders to optimize this critical digital channel with key goals of driving SEO rank, qualified leads, conversion rate optimization and transaction (revenue) growth for the business.
- Develop high-converting web journey and personalization for prospects, customers and partners
- Deliver a high-quality, connected experience for users while ensuring messaging and creative delivers a consistent brand experience across channels (e.g. SEO, Paid, Partnerships etc.) and campaigns
- Manage the entire web life cycle from strategic planning, features and functionality needs, to roadmap and backlog development and prioritization
- Lead collaboration with stakeholders through transparency to understand the goals, and scope of project requirements, and own the development of project timelines and milestones
- Drive personalization strategy across digital properties to driver greater engagement
- Implement and manage Google Tag Manager and ensure that tags are implemented correctly, and that data is being collected correctly.
- Assist in the integration of 3rd party services (e.g., chat, analytics, heatmapping tools)
- Work closely with IT staff to assure that interactive web applications work correctly
- Collaborate to define relevant customer touch points including websites, mobile websites, etc. through participation in the creation of user flows and user experience requirements
- Manage a team of 3 FTE to support digital and web initiatives
- Strong communication skills to effectively liaise with all departments within organization
- Ability to effectively manage multiple, firm deadlines in a busy, high stress environment.
- Advanced organizational, problem solving, analytical required
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication and written skills.
- Ability and confidence to interact with all levels and executive management.
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing others
- Experience working with web content management systems (Contentstack, Wordpress, HCL, etc.), project management tools (Asana, Jira), and analytics tools (Google Analytics), Google Tag Manager.
- Proven track record of driving client engagement through web properties and a deep understanding of how web sites alongside other traditional and digital channels to drive conversion
- Previous experience within an agile development environment is a plus
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Must have successful cross-departmental collaboration experience/skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills
- 8 + years’ hands-on experience in B2B or B2C web, ecommerce, intranet and digital marketing
- BA/BS degree in marketing, communications, technology or related field preferred
- Experience supporting SEO, Content, and Conversion Rate Optimization
Konica Minolta’s journey started 150 years ago, with a vision to see and do things differently. We innovate for the good of society and the world. The same purpose that kept us moving then, keeps us moving now. Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. is reshaping and revolutionizing the workplace to achieve true connectivity through the Intelligent Connected Workplace. The company guides and supports its clients’ digital transformation through its expansive office technology portfolio, including IT Services (All Covered), intelligent information management, managed print services and industrial and commercial print solutions. Konica Minolta has been included on CRN’s MSP 500 list nine times and The World Technology Awards named the company a finalist in the IT Software category. Konica Minolta has been recognized as the #1 Brand for Customer Loyalty in the MFP Office Copier Market by Brand Keys for sixteen consecutive years, and is proud to be ranked on the Forbes 2021 America’s Best-in-State employers list. The company received Keypoint Intelligence’s BLI 2021 A3 Line of The Year Award and BLI 2021-2023 Most Color Consistent A3 Brand Award for its bizhub i-Series. Konica Minolta, Inc. has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for nine consecutive years and has spent six years on the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World list. Konica Minolta partners with its clients to give shape to ideas and works to bring value to our society. For more information, please visit us online and follow Konica Minolta on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.