Ready to join one of the fastest-growing marketing agencies in the country? You've arrived at the right place!
A team of proven growth marketers, creatives, and data scientists who help unlock rapid growth for some of the world’s most iconic brands. We’ve successfully grown many companies from hundreds to millions in revenue. We have worked with VC-backed startups and Fortune 500 brands including Nike, Ghostery, P&G, American Express, J&J, Heineken, Southern Marsh, and many others. We are based out of New York City and support startups and scaleups around the globe.
We are seeking a full-stack Web Developer to join our growing and dynamic analytics & insights team. This is an opportunity to utilize your best-in-class knowledge and talent to help NoGood build a great product on a stable and scalable infrastructure. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to,
- Join one of the industry-leading growth teams that are behind the growth of some of the world's most iconic brands in consumer tech, Fintech, retail, and healthcare.
- Be a part of a very open, transparent, and caring company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
- Join an organization where nothing is set in stone yet - your input can make a strong impact!
- Have access to a yearly education budget and the opportunity to attend tech conferences
- Partner with founders who understand the importance of tech and developer needs
- Develop a commitment to sustainability and building a planet positive company through our partnership with Planetly.org
- Join in on some of our legendary team events!
You will work on:
- Design and develop growth-focused user experiences, landing pages, and content sites.
- Lead our MarTech, automation, and integration effort across agency platforms to enable growth teams to run their experiments by leveraging the latest technologies and automation
- Becoming the subject matter expert in marketing and growth technology; understanding our existing platform landscape and how to optimize it.
- Contributing to a small, cross-functional, dynamic engineering team to unlock the potential of NoGood's growing technology and the teams who leverage it.
- Building production systems to effectively manage campaigns over hundreds of accounts
- Bringing forth wonderful and irresistible experiences to our users through our customer-facing front so they can’t help but convert and book with us!
- Working closely with our Data Science team to understand market trends and take advantage of them
- An understanding that everyone is a leader and each of us has something to offer the team from our experience, knowledge, and insight
- Solid understanding of the tools that power marketing automation, experimentation, personalization, attribution, and analytics
- Expertise in implementing third-party tools and integrating them in first-party applications:
- WordPress, Shopify, Hubspot, Klavyio, Google Analytics, or similar products
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbally and written
- Premium Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k with Match
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote Work Policy
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Annual Retreat
- Home Office Allowance
- Learning Budget
- GymPass - Company Sponsored Gym Discounts at Most Major Local and National Gyms
Compensation Range Dependent on Experience: $85,000 - $115,000 + Performance Bonus