Web Design Internship
Uline seeks summer 2023 Web Design Interns at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
Uline has seen decades of growth, creating a steady work environment our employees can depend on. As an intern with Uline, you can experience a culture that recognizes hard work and values people.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
- Design user experience for customer-facing channels.
- Conduct market, industry, competitive analyses and user research.
- Use data and insights to identify and validate user needs and pain points.
- Design concepts, user journeys and flows, wireframes and prototypes.
- Understand web design and user research process.
- Adhere to and maintain web design system.
- Collaborate with business analysts and other stakeholders.
- This internship is open to Junior-status students only who are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, UX Design, Experiential Design, or other relevant fields.
- A portfolio that demonstrates previous experience on Web Design projects.
- Experience with Axure RP, Figma and / or Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Curiosity to understand user perspective within scope of projects.
- Detailed-oriented, and capable of juggling multiple projects at once.
Benefits of a Uline Internship
- Gain professional work experience by executing meaningful business projects.
- Dedicated mentor assigned specifically to you.
- Potential opportunity to work with us full-time upon graduation.
- Housing available for out-of-town interns.
- Join a positive, collaborative work environment.
- Intern-specific "Lunch and Learns" to grow whole business and industry knowledge.
- Several outings and events throughout the summer with interns across all departments.
- On-site café with meals and dinner-to-go options prepared by executive chefs.
- First-class fitness center with sauna and complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.