Web Content Coordinator
Cvent is looking for a Web Content Coordinator to support the innovation, iteration, and optimization of our web presence across all our markets. As a Web Content Coordinator, your day-to-day responsibilities will include partnering with a group of powerhouse marketers, designers, and developers to produce high-impact campaign and webpage experiences that drive engagement and conversion results.
You'll be responsible for planning, managing, uploading and publishing content to our sites using Cvent’s content management system (CMS). You'll be responsible for owning and implementing documentation of entries and managing asset libraries. You will also be a member of the Web UX team but work in partnership with other members on the marketing, digital, and development teams.
What You Will Be Doing
- Populate and launch a variety of Drupal CMS pages that align to internal stakeholder needs
- Support high-impact marketing tactics including designing custom microsites and landing pages
- Partner with other web team members to ensure brand and UI/UX best practice consistency throughout all Cvent webpages
- Effectively communicate your concepts, design rationale, and research findings across a variety of audiences (designers, marketers, etc.)
- Gather feedback and data to iterate on your designs, as needed
- Enjoy working with others in our collaborative environment that balances team-wide communication (e.g., daily stand-ups, Slack discussions), etc.
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Human Computer Interaction, UX Design, Product Design, or a related field
- 1 to 3+ years experience managing web content
- Must have a base knowledge of CMS (Drupal experience a big plus)
- Experience in marketing, technology, or operations a plus
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Experience with popular content management systems (Drupal, Wordpress, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-functional team
- Appreciation for modern web standards and best practices
This job posting is intended to comply with all applicable laws. Due to the remote nature of this position, if we learn during the course of our recruitment process that, due to an applicant’s location, further information about the position is required, including certain salary information, this information in this posting will be supplemented accordingly.
At Cvent we celebrate, support and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristics.