The Warehouse Supervisor coordinates and oversees the shipment and distribution of goods, inspect goods and materials, track shipments, manages inventory, and communicates with supply chain.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports receiving, inventory, and distribution activities in accordance with SOP
- Inspect incoming and outgoing shipments and adjust raw materials in Biotrack (or other state mandated software)
- Maintains Cleanliness of Receiving Dock and Bay
- Works alongside supply chain to ensure all shipments are complete and undamaged
- Scans and tracks all shipment paperwork to the supply chain team
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as required or assigned
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required
- Previous supervisory experience in a regulated field that adheres to health and safety policies and procedures required
- Must be able to follow SOP
- Must be able to stand for at least 6 hours per day and lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must be able to successfully register with the state’s cannabis commission as an agent
- Must be able to comply with all laws, regulations, and policies associated with the industry
- 2 year(s) of supervisory or team lead experience preferred
- Previous experience in a regulated field that produces products for human consumption preferred
- Previous experience in manufacturing, packaging, cultivation/horticulture, and/or warehouse is a plus
Physical and Mental Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to remain in a stationary position, move and/or position oneself, communicate, operate and/or prepare, place, position objects, tools, or controls. The employee must occasionally move packages weighing up to 25 lb. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close observation and the ability to adjust focus. The mental and physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual, with or without reasonable accommodation, to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
Work is performed in a warehouse environment. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this position.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We place priority in an environment of inclusion, diversity and social justice and are committed to securing a better, brighter way forward for our employees, our markets and our communities.