Who We Are:
- Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC (Coke Florida) is a family-owned independent Coca-Cola bottler that is the third largest privately-held and the sixth largest independent Coca-Cola bottler in the United States.
- Coke Florida sells, markets, manufactures and distributes over 600 products of The Coca-Cola Company and other partner companies including Monster Beverage Corporation and BODYARMOR.
- Coke Florida was named as a 2022 US Best Managed Company by Deloitte Private and The Wall Street Journal. This program recognizes outstanding U.S. private companies and the achievements of their management teams in four key areas: strategy, ability to execute, corporate culture, and governance/financial performance.
What We Offer:
Eligible full time Coke Florida Associates can participate in our Total Rewards Program which includes:
- Total Wellness Programs including health, dental and vision plans
- 401K program with healthy company match
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Three weeks of vacation pay, and 11 company paid holidays*
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Competitive compensation
Coke Florida is looking for a Warehouse Supervisor based out of our Ft Myers location. The schedule for this position will be Sunday 12:00pm to finish of shift and Monday-Thursday 2:30pm-finish.
What You Will Do:
As a Coke Florida Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for supervising the warehousing and shipping of incoming and outgoing materials.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supervises 25-30 direct reports warehouse personnel
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members
- Supervise the daily activities of the warehouse
- Schedule warehouse team members to meet the demands of the facility
- Allocate necessary space for stock rotation
- Assist and maintain appropriate inventory levels and product loss control
- Oversee shipping and receiving functions as applicable
- Secure company assets
- Manage within labor and OPEX budget
For this role, you will need:
- High school diploma or GED required
- At least 2 years of prior warehouse or distribution experience required
- Requires experience managing people and budgets
- At least 2 years of experience in a warehouse or distribution supervisor leadership position
- Ability to operate a manual/powered pallet jack or lift product
- Forklift certification is required upon commencement of work
Additional qualifications that will make you successful in the role:
- Advanced Excel experience
- Familiarity with inventory management systems and SAP preferred
This role is extremely physical, and will require:
- Ability to repetitively lift, carry and position objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance
- Ability to repetitively push and pull objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance while kneeling, squatting, reaching about the head, reaching at the waist, reaching below the knees and bending at the knees
- Ability to repetitively push and pull manual transport equipment (for example, pallet jack or hand truck) containing product loads up to a minimum of 100 yards without assistance
- Ability to repetitively grasp and manipulate objects of varying size and weight requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Ability to exert oneself physically over sustained periods of time to complete job activities
- Ability to read information in small, medium and large print
- Ability to stand a minimum of 8 hours during the workday up to 10 hours
- Ability to walk a minimum of 4 hours during the workday
- Frequently work in a hot/humid indoor environment
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that the employee may be required to perform, and the employee may be required to perform additional functions. Coke Florida reserves the right to revise the job description at any time and to assign additional duties and responsibilities as needed.
Employment with Coke Florida is at-will. The employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and, if requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship.
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.