We are currently seeking candidates for the position of Warehouse Supervisor.
Reporting to the Warehouse and Distribution Manager, the Warehouse Supervisor will manage and oversee all warehouse activities, ensure efficient processes, and maximize warehouse productivity. The incumbent will be expected to work collaboratively with the Production, Quality Assurance, and the Moncton Warehousing & Logistics, Finance teams to ensure corporate objectives are achieved.
- Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities;
- Ensuring safe work environment in the warehouse;
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials;
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory and deliveries for accuracy;
- Ensuring all inventories are accurate and correctly documented in the ERP – Evora / Sage;
- Responsible for stock movement including proper documentation of this movement;
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with Health and safety regulations;
- Ensure visibility for the Inventories and ensure no obsolete materials and products;
- Communicating and coordinating with other teams and customers;
- Other duties as may be required.
- 3 years minimum previous warehousing experience ;
- Inventory control experience will be an added advantage;
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and train staff to deliver a high standard of performance;
- Problem solving skills;
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral;
- Forklift operation experience and certification is required;
- Strong sense of urgency in meeting deadlines;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and relevant ERP Software -Microsoft D365;
- Contribute to building and maintaining a culture of continuous improvement.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected will be contacted.
Organigram is an equal opportunity employer.