Rubicon Organics’ mission is to grow the best cannabis on earth and for the earth and today we are doing just that out of our state-of-the art greenhouse facility located in Delta, B.C. We are growing and expanding quickly, with national distribution across Canada with 5 cannabis brands, as well as export partnerships with German and Israeli Cannabis companies. We are launching 20-30 new products each quarter as we bring exciting new genetics and extracted products to market in Canada and around the world.
As a Warehouse Coordinator, you will maintain and monitor all inventory movement through various locations within the warehouse. You will send products and received products to ensure fulfillment. This is an opportunity to grow your career within a nimble multinational company, leaving a huge legacy in your wake.
We are looking for an outstanding Warehouse Coordinator who wants to leave a tangible legacy:
- An agile and resilient individual that is able to work in a fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving;
- An individual willing to go above and beyond to make an impact every day and help us improving our existing Warehousing practices.
Detailed tasks of the Warehouse Coordinator:
- Execute receipt of packaging finished goods in the Vault every morning via creation of ES Vault receiving work order.
- Execute palletization of outbound shipments to provincial distributors.
- Stage biomass and packaging materials for production runs based on pick-slips orders.
- Manage inventory movements for packaging materials via the Inventory Cloud software solution.
- Assist our Inventory Team with inventory reconciliations as needed.
- Execute daily cycle counts of biomass and packaging materials as needed.
- Participate in monthly inventory counts of biomass and packaging materials as needed.
- Participate in process improvement projects to improve warehousing organization / inventory tracking / inventory visibility.
- Participate in monthly 1on1 with the Warehousing Supervisor.
- Responsible for organization and upkeep of secure storage and warehouse floor (bulk biomass/packaging materials).
- Execute climate monitoring work orders.
- Some work in sub zero temperatures (in reefer containers) will be required.
- Execute movements of pallets from Warehouse to outside container yards, potentially under adverse meteorological conditions.
- Work closely with Supply Chain / Packaging / Processing to generate internal efficiencies.
- 2+ years’ experience within warehouse management, receiving and preparing deliveries.
- Must be a self-starter – there’s no shortage of work to be done, so we’re looking for someone who doesn’t wait around to be told what to do.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Attention to detail is critical for this role.
- Experience with MS Office Tools (MS Excel in particular) is another critical must-have for the role.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Able to reach the facility with own means of transportation, as site is in a remote and transit-unfriendly location.
- Forklift certification is a plus but not mandatory. All Warehousing personnel will be required to obtain a forklift certificate within the first month of employment.
- Ability to operate under GMP COMPLIANCE regime (lab coat, shoe cover, hairnet, beard-net will be required every day).
- First-aid certification is a plus.
- Be available to start work at 7:00am; Monday to Friday
The successful candidate will be expected to receive a background check as part of their employment.
This position will report to the Warehouse Supervisor and will be based in Delta, BC.