Warehouse and Logistics Manager
We are currently seeking candidates for the position of Warehouse and Logistics Manager.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Warehouse and Logistics Manager will work directly with internal departments within Operations, to ensure that goods are received physically and, on the systems, efficiently, on time, and to standard to maintain critical inventory levels and fulfill customer orders.
- Coordinate Warehousing, Distribution and Logistics to improve costs;
- Improve inventory accuracy and customer service;
- Responsible for managing the internal and external warehouse facilities;
- Examine existing procedures and identify opportunities for streamlining activities to meet product distribution needs while directing the movement, storage, and processing of inventory;
- Navigate in both an existing and changing regulatory environment and will be tasked with providing leadership to develop a team;
- Other duties as may be required.
- 10+ years’ experience in Manufacturing in a leadership role;
- 5+ years proven experience in Supply Chain management especially warehousing, Logistics, & distribution;
- BS Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration or other relevant courses;
- Proficient knowledge of inventory management and controls;
- Strong knowledge of warehousing key Performance Indicators (KPI);
- ERP experience critical especially Microsoft D365;
- Ability to lead, train and mentor employees;
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral;
- Strong sense of urgency in meeting deadlines;
- Experience operating a forklift with certification;
- Ability to handle projects with multiple work streams both independently and as part of a team;
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities;
- Must be a team player and a good collaborator.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected will be contacted.
Organigram is an equal opportunity employer.