VP Worldwide Sales
BUILD your career with a global, diversified company that provides market leading technology services to help clients achieve their goals.
LIVE your passion through a culture that actively supports community involvement and embraces a "whole person" company benefits philosophy including a compensation package designed for your total well-being.
We are the iconic brand in assessment and technology services. We are Scantron professionals.
Scantron is a global, diversified company that provides market leading technology services to help business owners and professionals achieve their goals. For more than four decades, the Scantron brand has been recognized as the trusted source for technology services and managed print solutions. Scantron is headquartered in Eagan, MN, with offices in Omaha, NE and Research Triangle Park, NC.
- Take charge of your future with our generous 401K savings plan with company match, which is vested from day one.
- Participate in our company wide well-being program that also serves to lower your annual health insurance premiums.
- Explore new education opportunities with our Tuition Reimbursement Plan which covers up to $5,250.
- We offer work-life flexibility, meeting personal obligations along with professional success.
The VP Worldwide Sales, Data Capture provides leadership and direction to a team of sales professionals and channel partners in order to drive aggressive revenue growth and to achieve global sales quotes. The VP Worldwide Sales is accountable for overall sales team performance and for aligning sales objectives with the division’s business strategy. This sales leader must be able to measure, monitor and hold teams accountable for their activities and results as well as lead by example. This leader will be responsible for large account strategy, market segmentation, forecasting, pipeline development, annual budgeting, and sales resource planning. In addition to supporting the success of Scantron’s existing trusted solutions, the VP Worldwide Sales partners with other key leaders in the division to bring new solutions to market.
- Leads the sales team to meet/exceed assigned targets for sales and revenue, pipeline creation, and other key financial performance objectives.
- Provides detailed sales forecasting by working collaboratively with direct reports to ensure accuracy in reporting.
- Provides leadership to the sales team, while fostering a culture of accountability, professional development, high-performance, and ethical behavior.
- Refines best practices to guide day-to-day work product of sales team members including lead generation, lead development, discovery calls, proposal generation, contracting, data cleanliness in customer relationship management system and other related work.
- Collaborate with Operations, Finance, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and other cross-functional stakeholders to design and execute strategic initiatives, including launching new products, increasing sales productivity and improving operational efficiency.
- Accountable for effective sales organization design, including sales resource deployment across myriad markets.
- Leverage overall business acumen and expertise to serve as a highly visible division leader and to promote favorable outcomes for the business.
Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of sales leadership experience for companies in the data capture solutions, data intelligence or technology industries required.
- 7+ years of experience leading global sales teams and cultivating distributor networks worldwide preferred
- Experience leading sales teams across a variety of industries, markets, and territories, as well as experience cultivating larger, strategic relationships required.
- Demonstrated success in leading distributed teams who manage large accounts and complex sales in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market.
- Commitment to creating a data-rich culture and making data-driven decisions.
- Excellent communicator who quickly can navigate any situation to reach desired goals.
- Track-record of collaborating with cross-functional partners to lead business transformation and growth, including demonstrated success in supporting the launch of new solutions.
- Strong documented, in addition to sales knowledge.
- Ability to form relationships, team-build, and work collaboratively with all departments
- Influencer – Consensus-building; change management; motivator
- Accountability – Own the work; resolve conflicts; decisiveness; consistency in follow through
- Teamwork – Unify and motivate groups; collaborate with others on problem solving; actively listen to others and respect individual talents and differences; go above and beyond own area of responsibility
- Customer Focus – Passion for understanding market and customer needs and providing better solutions to our end-customers’ toughest issues
- Relationships – Outstanding interpersonal/relationship management skills
- Imaginative – Innovates by turning good ideas into action
- Integrity – Demonstrates the willingness and ability to do the right thing
Scantron is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants who have disabilities may request that accommodations be made in order to complete the selection process by contacting our Director of Talent Acquisition, Wendy Hinson at 919 657-6903.
EEO is the law. To review your rights under Equal Employment Opportunity please visit: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.