This is a high energy, hardworking and affable team that values colleagues who anticipate what needs to get done and act accordingly, are quick thinkers and can problem solve matters that arise unexpectedly, are intellectually curious, and who have high professional standards and deliver a thoughtful work product. We operate with a client service mindset and always strive to bring an energetic and fresh approach to our work.
The Vice President of Wealth Communications is a key member of Citi's Wealth communications team within the Enterprise Services and Public Affairs organization. This role will partner with leaders throughout Wealth to drive internal and external communications efforts and proactively tell the Wealth story. This individual will support the Head of Communications for Wealth, working across internal and external communications for the total business and the Head of Wealth. This individual will also support communications for Citi Private Bank and Investments.
- In partnership with the Head of Communications for Wealth, help develop and drive a cohesive, strategic approach to media coverage and internal communications for Wealth.
- Support the SVPs of Communications for Citi Private Bank and Investments with ongoing proactive media engagement / outreach.
- Work with the team to maintain, strengthen and/or build relationships with relevant media.
- Liaise with global communications colleagues to ensure a cohesive strategy is being executed across markets.
- Prepare communications materials including talking points, media statements, award submissions, pitches, and other briefing materials.
- Write, edit and distribute internal messages from senior executives.
- Leverage social media tools such as LinkedIn as an effective external and internal communications channel for Wealth executives.
- Work as a collaborative partner within the firm – building relationships with key business leaders within Enterprise Services and Public Affairs and Citi Global Wealth – as well as with external agencies and key external partners.
- Support internal reporting and audit needs.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 6-10 years of work experience in communications
- Experience working with global teams.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly proactive, determined and results driven.
- Interest in and deep understanding of internal and external storytelling and local and consumer media landscapes. Ability to mine for unique stories, craft compelling narratives and place them in compelling earned, owned and internal channels.
- A strong background in developing integrated internal communications plans that align with topline corporate messaging and external communications.
- A team player with a track record of success delivering high-quality work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated project management and decision-making skills.
Primary Location Salary Range:
$125,540.00 - $188,310.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting