VP, Technical Integration Architect
Altamonte Springs, FL
Costa Mesa, CA
New York, NY
Saint Paul, MN
The VP, Technical Integration Architect will serve as a direct line supervisor of business solutions projects in support of client and partner Health & Wellness credit processing integration needs. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to: direct solution design with clients and technology partners in all industry verticals within Health & Wellness and coordination of partner and client development efforts. The VP, Technical Integration Architect will specifically support health system NCI efforts and the launch of integrated provider and patient offerings through the CareCredit electronic health record app as well as the launch of integrations into processing partner channels through a wide range of APIs and hosted processing platforms.
This position is remote, where you have the option to work from home. On occasion we may request for you to commute to our nearest office for in person engagement activities such as team meetings, training and culture events. To ensure the safety of our colleagues and communities, we require employees who come together in-person to be fully vaccinated. We’re proud to offer you choice and flexibility.
- Designs, plans, and communicates new integrations and solutions for Health & Wellness processing into technology partner systems inclusive of practice management software, revenue cycle management software, patient engagement software, POS billing and gateway, and more
- Supports integration with large health system clients primarily through their electronic health record software, through direct integration, or through other third party software providers
- Documents and plans implementation steps utilizing agile or other project management frameworks for handoff to technical integration teams for end to end integration execution
- Interacts with business users to gather and validate requirements and develop detailed specifications and designs for new architecture.
- Partners heavily with Sales organization and IT Solution Delivery for strategy definition and implementation.
- Manage high impact technology projects, including major system enhancements with primary focus on the Health & Wellness line of business
- Requires ability to interface directly with Client/ Vendors assisting with point of sale modifications for both New Client Implementations as well as Existing Client POS enhancements in regards to requirements & design
- Works with platform solution architects on client requirements, architecture design and code reviews, systems, integration, and user acceptance testing, and roll-out of new applications to address emerging client and partner needs
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree and 5 years of Technology experience or equivalent leadership program experience in developing and implementing information systems and project management OR In lieu of degree, a High School Diploma/GED and minimum of 6-10 years of experience in Information Technology
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in developing and implementing information systems
- Experience working as a liaison across various business functions on various IT projects
- Demonstrated experience managing client’s expectations to meet and exceed CTQ (Critical to Quality) objectives
- Experience and knowledge of agile methodologies and frameworks including Scrum and/or SAFe
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the onboarding process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- New hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a “consistently meets expectations” performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 85,000.00 – 170,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.