VP, Social Media
11:11 Media is a rapidly growing worldwide media content company and platform led by a global celebrity. We elevate creators, brands, and IP, through the power of storytelling and create joy worldwide through inspirational, impactful, and thought-provoking premium entertainment content, experiences, and products. Our product portfolio includes 10+ branded product lines that have generated over $4BN in revenue over the last decade, successful TV shows, podcasts, investments, and expansion across many social media, digital, venture capital, and web 3.0 and traditional media ventures.
We are seeking a VP of Social Media to join the 11:11 Digital team at a key stage in the company’s development. This is a unique opportunity to work closely at the intersection of celebrity, content, and commerce.
You will be working with one of the world’s most successful celebrities and entrepreneurs, and we need similar talent to match their passion, creativity and drive. We are looking for world-class candidates who are excited about the opportunity to be a key driver in creating a game-changing media and consumer product business.
We are searching for an experienced digital content leader to lead all aspects of content development, planning and production across all social platforms. This position is responsible for developing a cohesive programming strategy across social platforms, understanding the latest platform and audience trends and establishing best practices around creative experimentation and content production.
This candidate brings together their passion for celebrity and entertainment with their passion for scaling audiences and growing community through high caliber and high-performing content. 11:11 Media is based out of Los Angeles and this role will start virtually (with opportunity for in-person meetings, content shoots and events). However candidates for this role must be LA-based.
What you will bring to the role:
- You have 8+ years of experience working within the social media space within the arena of entertainment, celebrity, and media
- You have a proven track record of developing high performing social content narratives and growing audiences in social media
- You are smart, creative, and passionate about building audience and engagement in new ways
- You are a strategic thinker with a growth mindset and attitude
- You are analytical and organized in your approach, and love using data to inform decisions and bringing order to chaos to drive strong outcomes
- You have excellent interpersonal and client communication/presentation skills
- You have personal integrity, initiative, and get energized by working as an integral part of an effective team
As our Head of Social Content Strategy & Production, you’ll:
- Develop the content strategy for 11:11’s presence across social channels (Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Develop overall social programming plan, including format, franchise and show development on social platforms
- Oversee production resources and budgets and implement production management best practices
- Capitalize on growth and engagement opportunities based upon data, audience feedback, and industry trends
- Maintain platform relationships with an eye toward cultivating net positive opportunities for 11:11
- Build and cultivate brand ambassador programs for licensing deals and promotions
- Ideate and develop brand partnership opportunities
- Collaborate with team members to support 11:11 initiatives
What’s in it for you:
- Part of the big picture: You’ll have the chance to work alongside a global celebrity and an experienced team in a collaborative and kind culture that is respectful, inclusive, diverse, and inspiring. We have high expectations for performance but we’ll also help you do the best work of your life here -- and you’ll have fun doing it.
- Always be learning: You’ll gain the opportunity to learn multiple facets of a highly successful business. You’ll work hand in hand with the team and get exposed to new sectors.
Our Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We deeply understand the value of bringing together a team with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great addition to our team.