VP, Social Media
Cashmere Agency is a lifestyle marketing collective of creative minds from the worlds of entertainment, advertising, and new media. We build authentic campaigns, pieced together by a creative mix of marketing and public relations strategies that resonate with today’s ever-evolving audience. Our client base includes a number of TV networks, motion picture studios, tech companies, and top-tier brands.
Cashmere Agency is seeking a talented and thoughtful Vice President of Social to join our team.
You’ll be responsible for working cross functionally with agency partners, overseeing client financials and profitability, and mentoring, managing, and growing your agency team. Our ideal candidate is a modern marketer with a natural aptitude for team leadership, strategic collaboration, relationship building, and driving growth.
Our social end to end (e2e) expertise encompasses strategy, data, influencer, paid social, performance, experiential, creative and production. The Cashmere Agency team is 200 strong domestically and part of the greater Media.Monks team which is over 8500 strong globally and encompasses all things digital, social brand and emerging technologies.
This role is directly responsible for the overall health of client relationships, including:
- Lead and grow the agency relationship with high-profile clients
- Devise and deliver key strategic programs for client and leading the social and cross functional teams in its delivery
- Driving growth and investment decisions that ensure account revenue and profitability goals are met
- Ensuring the highest-quality work is provided in a timely, cost-effective manner, with a focus on effective processes across the team
- Looking beyond the day-to-day needs of current work, ensuring the long-term stability and growth of the relationship and revenue
- Mentoring, managing, and growing a team of direct reports, while leading a cross functional team dedicated to our accounts.
- Actively contribute to the Cashmere Agency and S4 leadership team, driving cross-group pollination, opportunities across teams, and career growth
Background & Skills
- 12+ years of increasing levels of responsibility in marketing leadership positions at agencies and/or client organizations, and/or leading a global account
- Minimum of three to five years digital agency experience within the last ten years of employment
- Experience within the entertainment and digital streaming sectors.
- Deep understanding of marketing principles and programs with an emphasis on social media and digital marketing across strategy, content creation and paid media.
- Ability to understand clients’ business challenges and develop strategies to address those needs.
- Proven track record of managing and growing multi-million dollar accounts.
- Capacity to build and sustain relationships with senior clients, becoming their trusted marketing partner.
- Understanding of the web3, ecommerce, cloud, and digital streaming business landscape.
- Strong ability to identify new opportunities within current client relationships and design strategies for expansion.
- Comfortable with working on different time zones across the globe.
- A comfort level with data, media and analytics
- Leadership skills that mean others want to work with and for you
- Outstanding communication skills that ensure our message is always clear and compelling to our client partners
Become a Cashmerian
The high-growth global Cashmere Agency/S4 Capital group is leading the way in building integrated teams to bring a full suite of best-in-class offerings to world-renowned companies. We accomplish amazing work through our people, by remaining agile, and in real-time partnership with our clients.
Cashmere’s core values:
- Own the work. Elevate each other.
- Seek to understand. Speak with intent.
- Spark Something. Challenge everything.
- Make room. Make change.
- Set the standard. Be undeniably dope.
Cashmere is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in working joining one of the leading culture agencies, apply today!