What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Purpose & Objectives
Our mission in Partner Ecosystem Success Organization is to execute on Next Generation Partnering Strategy and to:
- Accelerate SAP’s business through Partners, by helping them to be successful, grow their business and let their customers run simple.
- Establish new business and market areas and scale out with the excellence of SAP’s business partners.
- Organize and drive high quality Partner Enablement that extends market adoption of our defined Solution Portfolio and Co-Innovation Platforms through Partners.
To turn this mission into reality SAP Business Network Ecosystem Lead is focusing on five key levers for indirect market success:
- Ecosystem Business Network Strategy
- Portfolio & Solution Readiness
- Partner Economic Model
- Enablement Readiness
- Innovation Adoption by Partner and End-Customer
Responsibilities & Tasks
SAP is successful building out Network solutions for Supplier Networks, Logistic Networks and Asset Networks. SAP’s Ecosystem of selling and service partners play an important role to scale out the networks in the market. A new partner type adding content and own networks is yet to be established. A successful partner business model to be introduced to the Ecosystem and market.
The SAP Business Network Ecosystem Lead is responsible and accountable to build the partner strategy and collaborate with multiple SAP teams in engineering, solution management and go-to-market. A deep understanding of Business Network mechanics and economics, as well as a good knowledge of market and competition is needed for leading inside SAP and with partners.
The Business Network Ecosystem Lead is a strong collaborator and feels comfortable to manage a strong growth area with other SAP leaders in Development, Solution Management, and the SAP Field. This leader is owning Ecosystem operational business and reports business performance to SAP Management.
5-10 years’ experience in the Cloud B2B environment. Understands Network dynamics and relevant market players. It is helpful if the candidate has experience in FinTech-, Logistics- or Supplier Networks. Excellent communication and advance negotiation skills. Demonstrated success in working in a matrix environment Fluency in English, German appreciated. Knowledge of cloud business model, small & medium size market and customers, partner business and partner economics, volume sales and adoption, SaaS/ PaaS models, cloud -based commerce/ business networks.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Computer Science required from an accredited university. MBA or advanced degree in related discipline preferred.
Key Focus Areas
- Develop & launch and manage go-to-market programs and hand-over to roll-out / to regional execution.
- Orchestrate and monitor Partner Enablement activities.
- Monitor early customer adoptions and collaborate with partners and stakeholder from SAP Customer Experience and Success.
- Provide up-to date information to the portfolio team on cloud initiatives and campaigns
- Feedback of partner experience and performance to Solution Management. Be the voice of the partner about the Solutions and Commercial performance in the market.
- Business Performance reporting and quarterly business reviews with various stakeholders.