VP, Sales, International Distribution
To drive and execute a growth strategy across the assigned territory(ies). Find opportunities to sell new, returning, and catalogue product from eOne’s film and TV library. Ensure budgets are achieved and deals executed to the highest standard.
- Lead, negotiate and execute content licensing agreements across SVOD, AVOD, Free VOD, Pay TV, Basic cable and Free TV rights to grow the U.S. content distribution business in the US
- Identify and drive opportunities to grow business partnerships and optimize revenues.
- Maximize current landscape, market research and insights to evaluate and understand emerging trends and business opportunities.
- Build or establish relationships with all the content buyers at the broadcast cable and online platforms.
- Develop strategies and plans for industry markets such as MipCom, LA Screenings, NATPE, etc.
- Travel to industry markets (as noted above) and territories within remit on a regular basis, in order to develop and build relationships with new and existing clients.
- Review and assess international potential of program acquisitions by providing feedback and sales projections. Provide input into distribution strategies including offering market feedback on titles and viable commercial targets and insight into development.
- Collaborate with internal teams across the globe at every level of the organization to advocate business priorities and promote timely cooperation delivering positive results.
- Responsible for inputting sales projections estimates.
- Provide information for budgetary updates.
- Provide daily reporting on deal negotiations, weekly and monthly reports on sales deals, target clients and market developments including various TV spreadsheets from the various offices around the world.
- Maintain work list status document and various other documentation and reports as the need arises.
- Deliver outstanding experience for partners
- A strong, maintained, and established network of clients and contacts in the region.
- Specific market knowledge of key broadcasters and their programming ambitions.
- 10 years of related Sales experience
- Organizational skills to supervise windowing product though sales cycles, inventory management, and building/handling the region’s budget.
- Extensive experience in TV content sales, including evidence of sales techniques that produce excellent results.
- Extensive knowledge of the broadcasting environment including specific market knowledge regarding genres and territories.
- Highly motivated and driven to exceed targets.
- Collaborative, influential approach to problem-solving; able to work readily and easily with many different personalities and nationalities.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Numerate and able to provide clear financial reports.
- Strong presentation and direct negotiation skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- An ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Willing to travel and work flexibly.
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the Recruiting range for this role: $116,103.00 to $215,620.00 USD. Starting salaries will vary within the stated range based on various factors including but not limited to geographic location, experience, skill set, education, performance, market demands and budgetary considerations. The range listed is just one component of Hasbro’s total compensation package for employees. Employees may also be eligible for annual and long-term incentives. In addition, Hasbro provides a variety of benefits to employees. Here’s a look at what your benefits package may include: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation Time & Holidays, Generous 401(k) match, Paid Parental Leave, Team Hasbro Volunteer Program, Employee Giving & Matching Gifts Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, Toy Discounts and more!
What you’ll be a part of…
- Taking care: competitive health and dental coverage
- Investing in your future: local defined contribution pension plans
- Break time: free snacks and reduced hours in summer
- Party time: office bar carts, after work drinks, holiday and summer parties, and sometimes just because
- Be inspired: regular film screenings and opportunity to get involved in industry events
- The office: modern facilities and in-house screening rooms
- Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
- Grow: develop your career and shape your future
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Entertainment One is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to supporting diversity and inclusion within our work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.