VP, Regional Marketing
A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs, Inc., is dedicated to the future of comfort. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clog, is instantly recognized around the world — and for good reason: since 2002, we’ve sold more than 600 million pairs in over 90 countries! We achieved our status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort, and value.
Every day, we make a choice to have an open mind and look on the bright and colorful side of life. We embrace and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone, inviting the world to Come As You Are!
Crocs' VP, Americas Marketing will act as the head of Marketing for the US and Canada. This role acts as the voice of the consumer, translates global strategy into regional brand activation, and leads coordinated marketing planning for the region. It will improve the consumer journey with cohesive storytelling, responsible for the regional omni-channel marketing planning and strong Go-To-Market activation to deliver key brand metrics and growth plans for the Americas region. The VP of Americas Marketing has a direct responsibility for regional Wholesale and Retail Marketing and is responsible for scaling global playbooks for in-region execution and optimization. This leader must be able to successfully lead within a sophisticated matrix organization and have critical influence over coordinated planning across all channels and collaborates closely with Global Marketing and Digital Commerce leaders for activations.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build annual and seasonal marketing plans that deliver both on brand and business goals, working closely with commercial teams and global marketing
- Lead the development of the Americas DTC marketing strategy to engage Crocs consumers establish relationships through the Digital Commerce, Retail & Wholesale partner experience
- Translate global marketing strategy into regional programming to enhance customer acquisition and retention to achieve the Americas revenue goal, partnering closely with global teams
- Lead the regional content strategy working with global marketing and creative to ensure cohesive storytelling
- Develop collaborative communication across all groups to drive alignment and seek inputs to develop briefs and improve program efficacy
- Guides sell-in and sell-through strategy for wholesale and retail channels to drive sales results
- Oversee the regional Marketing budgeting strategy and process; setting spend allocation across the year and regional priorities
- Lead & develop high-performing team
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor's Degree and 15+ years of dynamic marketing experience
- Minimum 8 years’ operating at a senior level (leading large marketing teams, sophisticated brand/distribution environments)
- Experience influencing and driving results in a highly matrixed environment
- Expertise in digital channel marketing strategy
- Ability to be strategic amid ambiguity and build a culture of innovation
- Experience forming relationships with peers and partners around the globe and can lead cross-functional and cross-regional partners through influence
- Experience driving revenue results across multiple channels, including scaling global strategy for local execution
- Experience in the apparel or footwear industry is strongly preferred
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Career Level: CL10
Salary Range: $275,000 - $295,000
Workplace Persona: Collaborator (hybrid work schedule; in office 60-80%)
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long-term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.