We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 91,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
Business Leadership and Growth
- Drives business growth and client service excellence for Industrial Developer and Industrial Occupier clients
- Responsible for pitching and securing new business
Thought Leadership and Strategy
- Represents Business unit in local, regional, and national industry/public forums and with clients as a senior representative of the Firm
- Makes independent judgments related to operating procedures impacting assigned projects
- Assists client in developing real estate strategy linked to client business objectives
- Contributes to marketing strategy for the Industrial Platform
Team Leadership and Motivation
- Demonstrates high energy for the business, ability to energize others, and the willingness to take risks and make tough decisions
- Trains and develops JLL project team members in the skills and understanding of firm procedures, methodology and practices expected for a successful project implementation
Project Leadership and Delivery
- Oversees project implementation and execution through completion of construction.
- Financial management of entire project: establish & manage project budgets (including hard and soft costs), maintain monthly forecasts and cash flow analysis, prepare anticipated cost reports and any other reports as required by the client
- Oversee Ground-up developments which may include pre-construction duties (e.g. programming, design, entitlements, bidding, permitting, consultant selection, design team selection, schedule creation, contractor selection, and vendor selection), ground-breaking, and all management of all of the aforementioned
- Interfaces with architects, client staff, and vendors
- Oversees performance management of all contracted vendors, consultants, etc.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use and application of all technology as required for assigned projects
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution. Preference towards a Degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management
- 10+ years Industrial Development and Construction experience
- Ability to regularly communicate analyzed data to client and team to achieve project goals
- Strong working knowledge of architectural drawings and site surveys (geotechnical, environmental, etc.)
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive level external and internal clients as well as external team members (architects, contractors, client’s representatives, etc.).
- Ability to manage all aspects of construction projects effectively and efficiently including, but not limited to budgeting, scheduling, submittals, change orders.
- Fully competent at managing all types/sizes of projects.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office applications and MS Project.
- Ability to manage several medium and large ground-up development projects, major re-development projects and corporate interiors projects.
- Previous experience effectively supervising, training, mentoring and evaluating several project managers at various levels within the organization or team.
- Ability to develop and cultivate business relationships with existing and prospective clients
- A strong working knowledge of accounting and financial reporting, budgeting, scheduling and process as they relate to corporate real estate
- Ability to lead individuals across a national platform to deliver superior results in client service.
- Experience working with landlords, developers and institutional owners.
What you can expect from us
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!