VP, Product Marketing
Intuit is a global platform company that is on a mission to power prosperity around the world for consumers, small businesses and the self-employed. Across our five leading brands – Turbo Tax, Credit Karma, Mint, QuickBooks, and Mailchimp – Intuit serves over 100M customers and is one of the few companies in the world to have both a thriving consumer and small business ecosystem. Intuit is known for its innovation track record, customer centricity, and its consistent recognition as a top place to work.
We are looking for a transformational leader to elevate and scale our U.S. Money Movement Product Marketing Organization. You will lead a team responsible for defining and executing on all aspects of the U.S. go-to-market strategy for our portfolio of Money products serving small and mid-sized businesses including: Invoicing and Digital Payments, Mobile Banking, Checking, Savings, Capital Lending.
The successful candidate will interact and collaborate with Global Product Platform teams, Global GTM Technology teams, Market Research & Analytics teams, along with the executive team to ensure alignment with overall strategy. You will report directly to the SVP, Chief Business Officer of our Small Business organization and be a member of the Global Got-To-Market Leadership Team. If you are known for bold, customer-centric innovation that translates into outsized business results, come join our team! This is an incredible and unique opportunity to lead one of Intuit’s top priorities.
- 10+ years of product marketing/go-to-market experience in Fintech, Financial Services or similar industry
- Track record of leading businesses with $1B+ in revenue and driving year over year growth.
- Proven ability to implement metrics-driven, process-based best practices and methodologies that result in scalable success. Brings an analytical approach, creating and successfully executing against an action-oriented strategy.
- Strength in cross functional partnership in order to accelerate the roadmap to get to the ideal state for GTM (i.e., collaboration with data and product teams).
- Strong preference for relevant domain knowledge including SMB / mid market sales and well as ad-tech / marketing automation
- Craft Marketing GTM leader with deep Product Marketing expertise
- Extensive experience in SMB SaaS Commercialization
- roven ability to work seamlessly across Marketing, Sales, Customer Success to create a cohesive GTM strategy
Most importantly, this executive will be a team builder, team player, and a leader. To be effective in this role, the VP, Product Marketing, Money will have the personal drive and enthusiasm to successfully navigate a growing company in an evolving marketplace.
The ideal candidate will embody Intuit’s 5 core values:
- Integrity without Compromise – For us, integrity without compromise means that we strive to speak the truth and assume the best intent. We value trust and do the right thing – even when no one is looking
- Courage – Courage means being bold and fearless in how we think and act, relentlessly holding a high bar for performance, and valuing speed, learning and action
- Customer Obsession – Being customer-obsessed means that we fall in love with our customers’ problems, not our solutions. We sweat every detail to deliver delightful and meaningful customer experiences
- Stronger Together – We’re passionate about creating an environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging, and where everyone feels like they can bring their whole selves to work. We believe in creating a workforce with an inclusive environment representative of our diverse customers
- We Care and Give Back – When we think of our mission of powering prosperity, we don’t limit ourselves to solving challenging financial problems. As stewards of the future, we are committed to causes like caring for our environment, supporting the communities around us through our Prosperity Hubs, and providing opportunities for everyone to prosper
- Identify unmet/underserved customer needs, develop customer segmentation and customer target, against the backdrop of market trends and competitive landscape, to define our competitive advantage or right to win
- Use customer and market insights to quantify the opportunity
- Define the ideal state e2e customer experience needed to meet the unmet need to ensure product market fit. Note: informs/influences, but does not define the product roadmap
- Articulate where we play, who we serve, how we are differentiated and deliver value and develop value propositions and messaging, including e.g. reasons to believe, claims, testimonials
- Develop SKU strategy/lineup (including what and how to monetize/commercialize), determine pricing structure and set pricing, develop merchandising and promotions for the right customer at the right time
- Design initial and ongoing Go to Market strategy and planning based on insight of how to reach target customers across their buying journey, develop the role of each macro channel (acquisition, lifecycle, sales, accountant, CS) in the E2E GTM experience. Identify and prioritize the growth drivers, and develop business briefs for GTM channel execution
- Determine launch approach (alpha, beta, MVP, GA), assess product market fit gates/milestones/timing, identify specific target customer for a given launch phase, determine of level and type of marketing needed for a given launch phase, ensure channel enablement and readiness across acquisition, lifecycle, sales, accountant, CS
- Partner with Ecosystem, Lifecycle and Acquisition teams to deliver customer and revenue growth commitments
- Drive goal setting (in partnership with Analytics), drive financial forecasting (in partnership with Finance), drive measurement plan and tracking to financial outcomes and delivery against the e2e customer experience ideal state. Accountable for revenue, including actively managing mitigation efforts and tradeoffs to meet revenue targets, spanning GTM and product levers