VP, Product Design
We are looking for an experienced and visionary designer to lead our efforts in designing the next generation of inspirational, visual, and discovery-led commerce.
- Create compelling product visions and designs that lead to the growth of existing products as well as boldly pursuing new ones. Drive simple, fun and innovatively enriching mobile and web shopping experiences for our customers.
- Cultivate and grow an excellent design team. Build and manage a talented, diverse, inclusive team of product designers and leaders that is well-balanced across a range of design skill sets.
- Drive vision across the company to build alignment on priorities leading to product design and execution. Shape the product roadmap, both short term and long-term.
- Partner closely with a world-class team of product managers, engineers, content designers, user experience researchers, data scientists, and product growth analysts to deliver high quality experiences for our buyers across markets, platforms and product surfaces.
- Develop design talent and build a thriving culture where designers grow in their careers.
- Outstanding UX portfolio, demonstrating clear insights, problem-solving, and simple solutions.
- 10+ years of experience in Product Design
- 5+ years of leadership experience with direct reports under your guidance and leadership, including hiring and developing senior managers and individual contributors
- Experience working collaboratively with product, engineering, design, content and user research teams
- People management, team development, recruiting and org building experience
- Visual and interaction experience in software design
- Organizational and analytical experience
Here at Wish, you are joining a team and company at a time of growth and transformation. You will love being surrounded by people who are as passionate as you are about e-commerce, technology, and a data-driven culture. Even if you don't meet 100% of the above, we encourage you to still apply!
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.