VP, Product - Luxury Retail
FEVO’s mission is to make shopping feel human in a virtual world. We do that by building innovative, intuitive checkout experiences that allow shoppers to interact with friends and followers throughout the purchase process. Our team is made up of innovators and self-starters who buck the status quo and move fast, have fun and occasionally break things.
What You’ll Do:
The VP, Product – Luxury Retail will be responsible for leading a cross-functional agile squad to help us launch into a new vertical. We are crushing it in ticketing and now we’re moving into luxury retail. With some of the biggest luxury brands lined up to perform betas with us, we need to deliver amazing products quickly to seize that momentum.
This role can be successfully accomplished from one of several locations: at FEVO HQ in the Meatpacking District of NYC, Austin and Denver, though we’re open to hiring remote employees.
- Own the product vision for your space; evangelize your product; own it from ideation to implementation
- Develop the team with outstanding tech, design, and marketing resources
- Manage a highly iterative data-driven, agile workflow
- Obsess over our customer’s success
- Seize the opportunity and hit your goals
- You are located within one of the following locations: NYC, Denver, Austin
- You have 5-7+ years of product experience with contacts and a deep knowledge of the luxury retail space
- Expert level knowledge of product management methodologies and organizations
- Experience in ecommerce flows, systems, and best practices
- Conceptual knowledge and passion for social and gamification psychology driving commerce
- Overall excellence in career and education
THE GOOD STUFF:
- Base salary of $175k - $250k
- Bonus potential of 15-25%
- Stock option program
- Generous benefits including full health and dental
- Apple products such as Airpods and iPads
- Stipend for going to live events
- 6 months parenthood leave
- 2 weeks paw-ternity leave for adopting a pet
- Annual FevoFest conference usually in a tropical location
- Too many other things to mention!
FEVO provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.