VP Pluto TV Latam
Pluto TV, a Paramount Global company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
Reporting to: GM Pluto TV International and Head of streaming Latam
The regional lead will oversee the Pluto TV business in the Latam region incl. P&L management, business development, revenues, content and marketing local strategy and new market launches. The regional General Manager will work with the local teams, coordinate the daily operations and drive the strategy in coordination with the international Pluto TV team.
Description of the role
- Overseeing Pluto TV daily business operations
- Lead Pluto TV P&L in the region
- Lead content, marketing, revenues and distribution strategy at a local level in close collaboration with the international Pluto TV team
- Developing and implementing growth strategies
- Define local go-to-market strategy and strategic priorities
- Working closely with international leaders to ensure global consistency
- Lead regional Business development
- Improving revenue
- Take the lead in finding new strategic partnerships within the region
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities
What skills do you need:
- Background and experience in the Media / Tech industry or Streaming and Digital environments
- Role model leader and embodiment of our values (Optimism and Determinism, Inclusivity and Collaboration, Agility and Adaptability).
- Strong experience of complex, matrixed global organization.
- Embrace the ‘One Paramount’ approach and encourage collaboration and team working
- Be an ambassador for all channels, internally and externally
- Adopt and promote the values and support a culture of inclusion
- Develop influential relationships with Senior Executives
- Executive presence
- Navigate ambiguity
- Strategic thinker and planner who can act tactically
- Drive for Results
- Understand and meet customer needs
- Adept with and used to a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods
- Project Management
- Facilitation & coaching skills
- Inspire and motivate
- Writing, speaking, and presenting effectively and persuasively in English.
- Experience in using virtual delivery tools for development programs
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.