VP - Packaging
Cannara Biotech has the largest indoor growing facility in Canada. These modern and safe facilities are located in Farnham and Salaberry-de-Valleyfield. Cannara Biotech produces and processes high-quality cannabis in an indoor space, to ensure the best product for Quebec and Canadian consumers.
Cannara Biotech Inc. is currently looking for an VP Packaging to join a dynamic team.
Under the authority of the CEO, the VP Packaging will ensure the management as well as maintain and improve all the operational activities of the packaging department.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Implement established corporate objectives, systems, procedures and policies and develop the plans and measures necessary to achieve the department’s objectives.
- Collaborate with the various departments to establish a packaging plan for the various products.
- Ensure proper execution, follow-up and problem solving for the packing plan.
- Ensure that the use of equipment, labour and operational expenses are within established limits.
- Identify opportunities in terms of efficiency in equipment, planning and personnel and apply improvements effectively.
- Monitor and maintain efficiency and performance throughout the packaging process so that deadlines are met and barriers are identified and removed
- Oversee the development and performance management of all employees in the department and ensure that the functions, responsibilities, authority and responsibility of all are defined and well understood.
- Develop and maintain the highest standards of operations to ensure compliance with established company quality standards.
- Ensure the maintenance of a culture, within its functions, that is consistent and consistent with the company’s values.
- Foster and stimulate high employee engagement across all functions.The list of tasks and responsibilities listed above is not exhaustive. It is therefore not a complete and detailed list of all the tasks and responsibilities that may be performed by the incumbent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management or equivalent experience;
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a management function;
- Be adept at using Microsoft Dynamics 365, enterprise ERP;
- Master the use of Microsoft Power BI for dashboard creation in terms of packaging;
- Be autonomous, responsible, integrate and demonstrate an open-mindedness;
- Strong time management skills and work ethic;
- Ability to prioritize and address various issues simultaneously;
- Strong organizational and communication skills;
- Essential bilingualism, both oral and written;
- Competence in the use of the Microsoft Office suite.
Benefits plan including medical and dental protection, group REER with employer participation, personal days. Have no legal impediments related to employment.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.