VP of Product Management
PandaDoc is seeking a passionate and experienced Vice President of Product to lead our product strategy and execution. The VP of Product will play a pivotal role in aligning our product and business strategies, improving the ROI from product launches, and strengthening the connection between our product team and other departments. The ideal candidate will be a visionary, a mentor, and a driver of innovation and growth, with the ability to inspire and guide a team of over 15 Product Managers. The role will be reporting directly to the co-founder.
- Develop and own the strategy and prioritization roadmap for our core product and business solutions, ensuring a cohesive and aligned product strategy
- Lead, mentor, and manage the performance of a growing team of Product Managers, fostering a culture of excellence and continuous learning
- Attract, recruit, and retain top talent to grow our product team, ensuring that it remains competitive and highly capable
- Act as the ultimate customer champion, continuously viewing the product from the end-user’s perspective and driving the complete experience to the best possible outcome for the end-user
- Establish strong connections and processes between the product and other departments including Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing. Collaborate on planning and setting common goals to ensure alignment and cohesion across the organization
- Partner closely with our engineering and design organizations to ensure seamless execution of product strategy and roadmap
- Conduct competitive product analysis and intelligence, keeping our product competitive and innovative in the market
- Own key product metrics including Engagement and NPS, and develop strategies to improve these metrics
- Be responsible for communicating product strategy, plans, and roadmaps to the rest of the organization, providing clear direction and expectations
Challenges to Address:
- Improve alignment between product strategy and business strategy, ensuring a unified direction for the company
- Enhance the ROI from product launches by driving effective go-to-market strategies and enabling the rest of the organization
- Develop a clear product roadmap and plan, ensuring that all stakeholders understand and are aligned with the product vision
- Strengthen the connection between the product and the rest of the organization, ensuring a collaborative approach to achieving company goals
- Coach and level up the product team, fostering a culture of continuous learning and improvement
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Product Management, including at least 5 years in a leadership role
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful product strategies in a SaaS environment, specifically in B2B
- Strong leadership and team development skills, with a focus on mentoring and coaching
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Engineering teams
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to influence and inspire at all levels of the organization
- Customer-centric mindset, with a passion for understanding and solving customer problems
- Experience with metrics-driven product management, with a strong understanding of key product metrics like Engagement and NPS
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field. An MBA or advanced degree is a plus
The annual base salary range for this position is $225,00 - $325,000 USD
This position is also eligible for a bonus in accordance with the relevant plan documents. The annual bonus is up to $50,000 variable USD
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 6 Self Care Days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.