VP of Operations
We are seeking a VP of Operations to lead our operations department - from our central operations team to our medical specialists in the field in cities across the country. As VP of Operations at Getlabs you will set the direction and strategy for the entire department, inspire the team with your vision, and build a world class operations organization.
At Getlabs, one of our core values is Happy Team = Happy Patients. The VP of Operations will support this core value by building teams and systems that reliably attract, onboard, train, and support our field team of medical specialists and their leaders. You’ll also build field support functions from scratch as we continue to up-level and standardize our operations, drive efficiency, optimize processes, and scale effectively.
You’ll also collaborate cross-functionally with other departments to build new teams from the ground up, help shape product development, and optimize all aspects of the organization to continue building a nimble and scalable team focused on efficient growth.
At Getlabs, you will:
- Lead your team with empathy as they experience growth, looking around corners for your team and helping them navigate the unknown
- Roll up your sleeves and do the work to get into the details, while also being able to zoom out and lead with a big picture in mind
- Build some functions from 0 to 1, while supporting the scaling and standardizing of other functions
- Design roadmap and strategy for central operations, including where to make our biggest investments in infrastructure
- Own company-wide KPIs across customer NPS, clinical quality, and efficiency
- Deliver on improving national KPIs across volume and staffing growth, efficiency, quality, coverage, employee and patient happiness
- Build a system for producing future leaders, ensuring we are cultivating talent, training on leadership, and giving more opportunities to high performing individuals
- Ownership of operations P&L and margin targets
- Own launch and expansion for the entire US footprint
- Serve as a key leadership team stakeholder representing the field Innovate and pilot delivery of new products and functions in conjunction with other departments
- Analyze a wide range of inputs and develop strategies to improve your business
- Develop, refine, and scale standards and processes across central operations and all of Getlabs
- Formalize communication cascades and change management processes across internal verticals
What we are looking for:
- 12+ years of experience across health care, hospitality, tech operations or similar fields
- 6+ years of management experience, including experience with distributed teams and leading managers/directors
- Demonstrated ability to inspire confidence from a large team of 100+ people
- Experience working with and managing a diverse workforce
- Experience with early-stage startups and Healthtech companies preferred
- Experience through various life cycles with high-growth startups - rapid expansion, rapid reduction, etc.
- Player-coach: can be a strategy & systems architect but also work closely with operational layer of the organization
- Previous ownership of P&Ls and operational KPIs
- Knowledge of HIPAA/ePHI compliance
- Experience leading a team or department of non-exempt employees or familiarity with FLSA
- Highly comfortable with ambiguity in the absence of defined systems and processes
- A creative thinker that challenges assumptions and wants to participate in changing the health care landscape
We have great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you're best at:
- Competitive salary - 200K-250K
- Valuable stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options (United States Only)
- Flexible and unlimited vacation
- A company with a huge vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of talented, ambitious and fun-to-work-with colleagues!
**At this time we are not able to provide sponsorship for this role.**
Getlabs is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected classes.