VP of Marketing
The VP of Marketing is responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring effective marketing strategies aligned to business goals for both brand building, category leadership and customer acquisition. As leader of the growth and marketing teams at Ethyca, you will be responsible for working with the CEO, sales and product teams to shape the brand vision, including planning and execution of go-to-market activities. You will recruit and oversee internal marketing team and external creative and agency partners.
As the leader of a high performance marketing team, the VP of Marketing is responsible for the strategic and executional excellence of the marketing and growth teams. As such, you must have a proven track record in technical product-led marketing and growth marketing actitives with respect to brand building and customer acquisition for highly technical customer profiles.
In the role you can expect to...
- Work closely with the CEO to define marketing strategy for brand, category education/leadership and customer acquisition
- Set current and long-term objectives for the marketing teams
- Design, review and report on the marketing departments budget
- Approve, monitor, report on, and improve all marketing activities
- Prioritize marketing projects and make recommendations for resource allocations according to company priorities
- Forecast hiring needs for the marketing department in line with company objectives
- Responsibility for hiring, management and structure of the marketing department
- Track competitor activities and identify new opportunities
- Participate in quarterly and annual planning for company objectives
- Take a leadership role in the senior management team and direction of the company
We're looking for...
- Proven track record in leadership of marketing team in a product-led marketing organization
- B.S. degree or MA in Communications, Marketing or similar
- Minimum of 7 years experience in a marketing leadership position.
- Minimum of 4 years experience working in a marketing role with hands-on experience or reporting and management tools
- Outstanding interpersonal communications both written and verbal
- Track record in marketing leadership, process building, training and campaign execution
- Detail oriented reporting and forecasting capabilities
We are hiring US-based candidates for this remote role with a preference toward candidates in the NYC area as the role will require East coast working hours.
- Competitive cash and equity compensation
- 100% medical and dental insurance coverage for you and your dependent(s)
- Remote-first office hours and vacation policy
- Sponsored company lunches and events
- Parental leave and 401K plan