VP of Growth Marketing
San Francisco, CA
Los Angeles, CA
New York, NY
St. Louis, MO
Jerry is looking for a data-driven marketing leader who is passionate about working with a consumer product that has a net positive impact to join us as our VP of Growth Marketing. Leading our performance marketing and creative team, you will be responsible for our customer acquisition strategy and execution across our paid channels including social, search, display, affiliate, linear TV and audio. You will play a critical role as we enter the next phase of our Super App journey.
As the VP of Growth Marketing, you will build and oversee the end to end strategy and execution for paid customer acquisition at Jerry.
- Build and scale paid marketing across all existing platforms including Facebook, TikTok, Google UAC, SEM, Affiliates, Display/Programmatic and TV
- Launch experiments and provide data-driven, analytically rigorous insights to test different channels and iterate on the digital marketing strategy
- Implement, manage, and improve KPIs across all digital channels to meet quarterly acquisition targets while maintaining CAC
- Work closely with analytics and data science teams to monitor detailed campaign data against KPIs
- Manage the in-house creative team to rapidly and cost-effectively deliver highly effective static and video ads
- Forecast and plan financial outcomes for annual budget goals and execute against said goals
- Partner with product, business development and customer support teams, dive deep into customer insights to improve conversions across the funnel
- Build and grow existing teams while fostering a data-driven, highly accountable and growth-focused culture
- Collaborate with organic content and media relations teams to leverage all channels
- 10 years of performance marketing experience within a competitive D2C environment (Experience weathering a startup strongly preferred)
- Experience directly overseeing paid digital channels including Facebook and Google and maximizing ROAS/LTV
- Track record of building and scaling high-performing teams
- You have experience running analytically-rigorous experiments and making data-driven decisions
- You are intellectually curious
- You are a demanding leader and set aggressive goals
- You can handle big responsibilities with limited resources
Jerry is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
The pay range for this role is $150,000 to $200,000. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location. This may be different in other locations due to differences in the cost of labor.
The total compensation package for this position may also include annual performance bonus, stock, benefits and/or other applicable incentive compensation plans.