MoneyLion is a digital financial platform on a mission to rewire a broken banking system that applies a one-size-fits-all approach to personal finance. Since our launch in 2013, we’ve engaged with over 8.5 million hard-working Americans, with a focus on empowering them to take control of their finances to achieve their life goals. Our award-winning platform delivers holistic banking, lending, and investing solutions while surrounding each customer with personalized tools, content, and advice relevant to their unique financial situation -- all in a single app.
We pride ourselves on being the most innovative team in Fintech, and all of our team members are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. We work fast, collaborate always, and, above all else, we do it for our customers.
MoneyLion is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Sioux Falls, and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and we also support remote team members around the globe.
This role is a hybrid role and requires visiting our New York City office 3 times per week. Candidates need to be within commutable distance of our New York City office.
We are on a mission to help every American make their best financial decisions, by providing them with guidance and choice. We do this via the most innovative direct-to-consumer money app and cutting-edge B2B solutions that unlock growth across the FinServ and FinTech industries.
The Vice President of Enterprise Marketing will lead and oversee all B2B marketing endeavors at MoneyLion, inclusive of Engine by MoneyLion and Malka Studios.. This individual will be instrumental in setting and executing the strategic vision for brand positioning, content marketing, thought leadership, sales enablement, CRM, event sponsorships, and driving website traffic and conversions. We are seeking a dynamic, results-oriented leader with a track record of success in scaling enterprise marketing efforts.
- Strategic Vision: Establish and drive the overarching enterprise marketing strategy to support MoneyLion’s business objectives.
- Brand Positioning: Define and communicate MoneyLion's value proposition to business audiences, differentiating our offerings in the marketplace.
- Product Marketing: Serve as the voice o the customer for the product team and the voice of the product to the customer, influencing product priorities and defining product positioning
- Content Marketing & Thought Leadership: Lead the creation and distribution of high-quality content that positions MoneyLion as a thought leader in the fintech space.
- Sales Enablement: Equip the sales team with the necessary tools, materials, and information to sell effectively.
- CRM Management: Oversee CRM initiatives, ensuring consistent and effective communication with business clients and leads.
- Event Sponsorships: Identify and pursue strategic event sponsorships and partnerships that enhance MoneyLion's brand presence.
- Digital Presence: Drive website traffic, optimize the user experience, and improve conversion rates for B2B audiences.
- Team Leadership: Mentor and develop the enterprise marketing team, fostering a collaborative and high-performing environment.
- Budget Management: Oversee the enterprise marketing budget, ensuring ROI and efficient allocation of resources.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field. MBA a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in B2B marketing, with at least 3 years in a leadership role.
- Highly analytically and data-driven
- Deep understanding of the fintech industry
- Additional Qualifications :
- Intellectually curious.
- Self starter. Entrepreneurial. Driven.
- With a bias for action
- Test and learn mentality
- Strong work ethic
- Cross-functional influence
The annual base salary for the VP of Enterprise Marketing is expected to be between $190,000 to $250,000. Base salary is one component of MoneyLion's total compensation package, which includes, 401(k) match, multiple health insurance options, disability coverage, life insurance, and unlimited paid time off for salaried positions. Actual salaries will vary based on a candidate’s qualifications, experience, skills, and competencies related to the role.
What We Value
We value growth-minded and collaborative people with high learning agility who embody our core values of teamwork, customer-first and innovation. Every member of the MoneyLion Pride is passionate about fintech and ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission.
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.