ADM is looking to hire an experienced professional to drive growth within ADM’s Alternative Protein business.
Reporting to the President of Alternative Proteins, this individual will primarily be responsible for owning, building and executing the strategy of the product P&L portfolio development, financials, pricing, performance, and go to market initiatives.
- Develop, define and align the strategic direction of the portfolio that leverages prudent investment and drives category leading performance and growth in a highly competitive market.
- Manage global product P&L for designated portfolio working closely with operations, supply chain, Science & Technology, applications and sales to assure alignment of product development and execution plans
- Deliver results and grow market share in collaboration with the cross functional go-to-market and market segment organizations.
- Play an active role in setting and fulfilling cost management goals
- Identify/ build/ and acquire best-in-class innovation to propel portfolio into the future including asset and supply chain needs.
- Build product portfolio strategy in collaboration with Science and Technology and with the consultation of the market segment leaders
- Contribute as a key member of the Alternative Protein Leadership team to drive accelerated business growth
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Execution and results orientation
- Entrepreneurial and owner’s mindset
- Commercial acumen and strategic thinking
- People leader, collaborator and team player – ability to align diverse audiences toward a common goal
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and maintain flexibility to adjust to achieve organizational goals in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to cultivate and maintain positive working relationships with people at all levels of a heavily matrixed organization
Education/ Experience Requirements:
- BA/BS in business related field with 10-15 years of related work experience
- MBA preferred
- Protein industry experience preferred
- P&L management experience
- Comfortable with technology
- Experience in driving growth strategies
- Ability to travel internationally and domestically up to 30%
Relocation assistance is available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age disability and veteran status.
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.