VP, Mid Market Wealth Solutions Sales Leader
Together we fight for everyone’s opportunity for a better financial future.
We will do this together — with customers, partners and colleagues. We will fight for others, not against: We will stand up for and champion everyone’s access to opportunities. The status quo is not good enough … we believe every individual and every community deserves access to financial opportunities. We are determined to support both individuals and communities in reaching a better financial future. We know that reaching this future depends on our actions today.
Like our Purpose Statement, Voya believes in being bold and committed to action. We are committed to a work environment where the differences that we are born with — and those we acquire throughout our lives — are understood, valued and intentionally pursued. We believe that our employees own our culture and have a responsibility to foster an environment where we all feel comfortable bringing our whole selves to work. Purposefully bringing our differences together to positively influence our culture, serve our clients and enrich our communities is essential to our vision.
Are you ready to join a company with a strong purpose and a winning culture? Start your Voyage – Apply Now
Responsible for leading the mid market sales team segment ($50mm-$250mm in assets), development of specific sales segment sales plans, budgets and responsible for sales performance within the entire sales segment the individual oversees.
- Manages a team of Mid Market Sales Directors located throughout the country who are responsible for selling retirement plans of all tax codes between $50mm-$250mm in assets.
- Responsible for overall Mid Market sales team performance
- Partners with Mid Market Sales Directors and Consultant Relations team in developing and maintaining relationships with key intermediary and distribution partners.
- Helps Mid Market Sales Directors develop and execute sales plans for their assigned territory.
- Manges overall T&E, Advertising and Sponsorship budget for the Mid Market sales segment.
- Promotes Voya’s visibility in the marketplace through thought leadership and participation in industry conferences and forums.
- Contributes to product and strategy discussions to assist senior management in decision making and prioritization.
- Defines key performance indexes for the Mid Market sales segment and owns responsibility for reporting results and key trends to senior leadership on a consistent basis.
- Identifies, advocates and provides strategic direction and insight for product development, pricing and other key business areas that drive sales success and works with internal partners to determine appropriate solutions.
- Recommends marketing and sales support initiatives to support and maximize sales efforts and success.
- Participates in corporate wide projects and initiatives contributing directly to sales efforts in such areas as product development marketing and compensation when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years or sales and/or marketing experience
- Extensive product knowledge
REMOTE POSITION- Can sit anywhere in the US**
The below annual base salary range reflects the expected base salary hiring range(s) for this position in the location(s) listed. In addition to base salary, this position will be structured to include a significant variable compensation component, as well as the potential for company stock or other long term incentives based on the role to reward the achievement of annual performance objectives.
Compensation Pay Disclosure:
Voya is committed to pay that’s fair and equitable, which means comparable pay for comparable roles and responsibilities.
The below annual base salary range reflects the expected hiring range(s) for this position in the location(s) listed. In addition to base salary, Voya offers incentive opportunities (i.e., annual cash incentives, sales incentives, and/or long-term incentives) based on the role to reward the achievement of annual performance objectives. Please note that this salary information is solely for candidates hired to perform work within one of these locations, and refers to the amount Voya Financial is willing to pay at the time of this posting.
Actual compensation offered may vary from the posted salary range based upon the candidate’s geographic location, work experience, education, licensure requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time of offer. Salaries for part-time roles will be prorated based upon the agreed upon number of hours to be regularly worked.
$149,140 - $186,420 USD
Be Well. Stay Well.
Voya provides the resources that can make a difference in your lives. To us, this means thriving physically, financially, socially and emotionally. Voya benefits are designed to help you do just that. That’s why we offer an array of plans, programs, tools and resources with one goal in mind: To help you and your family be well and stay well.
What We Offer
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance plans
- 401(k) Savings plan – with generous company matching contributions (up to 6%)
- Voya Retirement Plan – employer paid cash balance retirement plan (4%)
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- Paid time off – including 20 days paid time off, nine paid company holidays and a flexible Diversity Celebration Day.
- Paid volunteer time — 40 hours per calendar year
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Voya Financial is an equal-opportunity employer. Voya Financial provides equal opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, disability, veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law.
Voya is committed to the inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Voya will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please reference resources for applicants with disabilities.