VP, Media and Advanced Analytics
You are an energetic, solutions-oriented business leader focused on solving marketing challenges to deliver growth. You have deep experience with media planning and buying, and using marketing technology to deliver personalized experiences at scale, with a focus on audiences, activation, and analytics. You have managed, inspired, and rallied large, diverse teams with clear vision and leadership.
Lead media, technology and analytics for the Consumer Marketing organization to drive overall acquisition and growth targets, media ROI and efficiency, and operational efficiency.
- Oversee media planning & buying of digital and traditional media including-
- Digital: SEO, SEM, social media, display, mobile, brand safety, video
- Traditional expertise: National & Local TV, Radio, Magazines, Newspaper, OOH, place-based media
- Lead media audience strategy, including creation & distribution
- Drive improvements in marketing effectiveness by leveraging a broad range of data and media analytics tools, including MMM, performance data, etc.
- Define and build future state media capabilities
- Lead relationships with key media partners (i.e. Google, Facebook, etc.)
Marketing / Advertising Technology
- Deliver modern technology stack and create partner opportunities against priority business/digital marketing strategies to drive efficiencies and effectiveness
- Manage and scale media platform ecosystem of data platforms, media partners and core integrations
- Drive integration of third-party ad tech / martech data into existing Frontier architecture
- Drive innovation agenda and process, creating ongoing opportunities to inspire new thinking and implementing test/learn plans to scale new technology/marketing advances
- Develop multi-channel reporting and dashboards, leveraging attribution triangulation of last touch, multi-touch, and media mix modeling.
- Define key metrics and aid in designing A/B tests in collaboration with the integrated marketing team to help track performance for digital and offline marketing efforts.
- Manage inbound interactions via Invoca platform, maintain data integrity, and leverage conversational AI capabilities to mine for consumer insights.
- Prepare and present dashboards that help optimize Frontiers' marketing investments, influence strategic priorities, and prove the effectiveness, value, and ROI of marketing initiatives.
- Develop ongoing marketing level analyses and reporting, as well as ad-hoc deep business analyses to help solve Frontier's business challenges and address stakeholder needs across various functions to drive incremental growth.
- Build Forecasts and what-if scenarios to showcase alternate possible outcomes of shifting marketing strategies
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field is required and a master’s degree is preferred.
- Analytical marketing experience - ability to convert data points into information for action
- Expertise in consumer brand, promotions, and direct marketing with specific skills to deliver best practices in acquisition, activation, usage, and retention marketing
- Creative thinker with a desire and tenacity to test innovative customer solutions
- Leadership and project management skills
- An entrepreneurial, curious mind, risk-taking, working at a fast pace, yet accountable always
- Knowledge of the telecom industry is a plus
- Strong influential and partnership skills
- Strong managerial skills – ability to manage and prioritize multiple work streams and staff
- Strong presentation skills
- Must be proactive and flexible, a team player able to work in a fluid environment