New York, NY
San Francisco, CA
Thrive is a leading behavior change technology company founded by Arianna Huffington in 2016 with the mission to end the stress and burnout epidemic. Thrive helps individuals and organizations improve well-being, performance and mental resilience with its AI-powered behavior change technology platform. Thrive’s Microsteps – small, science-backed steps to improve health and productivity – have been adopted by employees at more than 125 organizations in over 140 countries, from frontline and call center workers to executives at multinational companies.
As the Vice President of Marketing, you will be responsible for developing the overall go-to-market strategy for Thrive Global. The ideal candidate will be a highly experienced marketing professional that exhibits a high level of leadership qualities both in terms of inspiring their teams but also delivering consistently high results. You’ll work cross-functionally with the Marketing team and senior executives in a fast-paced and rapidly growing market. This person will need to be an innovative marketing leader who takes full ownership, is a team player, and knows how to deliver results. This individual will be strategic thought partner for the business but also be a doer and dive in This role reports directly to the Chief Revenue Officer.
If you’re not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but this sounds like a role you would Thrive in – we want you to apply! We believe skills are transferable and passion for our mission goes a long way.
Who You Are:
- A storyteller who can turn complex ideas into simple, visually impactful narratives.
- An individual who is maniacally curious towards the customer, the persona we are selling too, the solution and its benefits.
- A leader with exceptional passion whom inspires and motivates their teams and candidates
- A self-starter who enjoys taking initiative and isn’t afraid to experiment but fail quickly.
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is flexible and has high energy to get work done.
- Someone with a passion for changing the way people work and live with demonstrated interest in topics like well-being, productivity, neuroscience, behavioral sciences, and performance.
- Someone who loves working with partners, cross-functional partners in the industry, teams inside of Thrive, and customers.
How You'll Contribute:
- This opportunity is for an innovative marketing leader who takes full ownership, is a team player whom will develop the overall go-to-market strategy for Thrive Global
- Strategically approach the C-Suite of Fortune 2000 companies and develop marketing strategies for the entirety of Thrive’s behavior change solutions
- The VP of Product Marketing will lead across Product Marketing, Demand Generation, Customer Marketing and Field Marketing and help drive our product and go-to-market strategy.
- This role will work cross-functionally with the Marketing team and senior executives in a fast-paced and rapidly growing market, ensuring the marketing function scales through successful cross-collaboration with Sales, Strategy, Product, and Customer Success leadership
- Execute effective marketing strategies and campaigns for key geographies, product lines, and customer segments that support the achievement of Thrive’s revenue goals,
- Build, inspire, and lead the best marketing organization in the industry that delivers against marketing goals, with clearly defined roles, career paths, succession plans, and employee success strategies- focusing on the mission of Thrive.
- Develop and manage a marketing budget, measuring and optimizing marketing programs to ensure activities are effective, efficient, and demonstrate ROI
- You will develop the key themes and stories that will help our customers understand the value that our products deliver and work across marketing to develop the campaigns and associated assets that will help our customers become aware, get educated, and acquire our products
- 15+ years of enterprise software marketing experience
- Minimum 5 years of marketing leadership experience in a high-growth technology company
- Experience across marketing disciplines, particularly demand generation, field marketing, and product marketing
- Experience developing customer-facing content and sales enablement materials
- Proven track record of hiring, mentoring and retaining world-class marketing talent
- Ability to organize, remain productive, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and have an immediate impact in a high-growth, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Must be a creative, flexible, hands-on marketer that’s comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever it takes to get the job done even in the face of time, budget, and resource constraints
- Strong budget management and marketing measurement skills with a track record of managing budgets
- Experience with sales and marketing automation systems
- Enterprise SaaS company experience
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
What We Offer:
- Being part of a mission-driven company that’s truly making a difference in the lives of people around the world
- Ability to develop within the company and shape our growth strategy
- A human-centric culture with a range of wellness perks and benefits
- A competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental and vision coverage + 401k program with company match
- Generous paid time-off programs
Thrive is deeply committed to creating a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment so that all employees can bring their whole selves to work.
Thrive is proud to ensure equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family or parental status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Thrive is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Thrive’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.