VP, Managed Services Operations
The VP of Managed IT Service Delivery is responsible for bringing a strategic vision, operational excellence and innovation to the customer teams which include implementation and technical support of Managed IT service solutions. A successful person will lead a team of high-performing individuals focused on service delivery and responsible for implementations, technical integrations, support services and reporting. This individual will also be a key contributor to M&A and Integration activity. Reporting to the CEO, this position is someone who has a strong understanding of IT concepts and how to deliver those services with excellent team focus on the customer.
- Organize. Architect the services team to exceed industry standards and adopt best practices to achieve operational efficiency which supports an ambitious growth plan.
- Responsible for ensuring the support team is structured in a way that maximizes availability for customers.
- Processes. Develop and manage scalable best-in-class processes to support rapid growth across multiple products/solutions.
- Design and implement processes, systems and structures necessary to consistently deliver high-quality customer results.
- Responsible for creation, management and oversight of all SLAs. Provide guidance for standardized recommendations and best practices for each product.
- Provide oversight for the implementation process and act as a point of escalation during integrations.
- Data-Driven. Establish and communicate the KPIs and measurements across the services organization that drive continued improvement at all levels.
- Manage the effectiveness and efficiency of services and performance by creating and monitoring standard, custom, and benchmark reports for all customers.
- Identify gaps across the service organization and present solutions to align with organizational goals and metrics.
- Execute. Establish service standards across the team and ensure product deployment is executed to meet all managed services commitments.
- Responsible for the management of the support ticketing tool and support processes.
- Participate in the evaluation of M&A opportunities and drive integrations as needed within the service organization.
- Collaborate. Partner with the leadership team and participate in the leadership and execution of key cross-organizational initiatives, processes, etc.
- Lead. Drive growth of team members, productivity and retention through improved training and education programs, performance management, and other initiatives that drive a highly inclusive and supportive culture yielding outstanding results.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years of experience required managing as a senior technical operations leader and/or other relevant roles.
- 10+ years of experience required in Managed IT service delivery including help desk service delivery/development including Tier 1 to Tier 3 support.
- 10+ years of experience preferred working managing a highly technical implementations staff and project management team
- Extensive experience in transforming and optimizing processes to exceed organizational goals.
- Deep expertise in building teams, scalable processes, and metrics-based management to achieve organizational and departmental goals.
- 5+ years of experience of managing and achieving P&L goals/results
- Experience required in M&A evaluations and successful integrations
- Proficiency and experience in Microsoft Office Products
- Experience in the use of ConnectWise and Kaseya Platforms
- Experience in managing offshore relationships.
All team members are responsible for demonstrating the company's Core Values at all times and for using Performance Excellence principles to continuously improve effectiveness, efficiency, products, and services. This includes, but is not limited to, participating on improvement teams, recommending and implementing improvement ideas, and participating in training and other activities to keep up to date on processes, information, etc.
All team members are responsible for supporting and complying with internal and external audits, to include providing information, performing assigned tasks to ensure compliance, and preparing and maintaining evidence that key duties identified as internal controls have been performed.
All team members are responsible for supporting and complying with safety and security policies to promote a healthy working environment.
Scantron is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.