VP Investor Relations
The Vice President of Investor Relations, Treasury & Corporate Development will lead the enterprise-level engagement with external parties for all capital and banking-related activities, as well as investor relations. They will also be responsible for developing cross-functional strategic priorities and performance indicators to drive the execution and delivery of business results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain a company investor relations plan.
- Perform a comprehensive competitive analysis, including financial metrics and differentiation.
- Develop and monitor performance metrics for the investor relations function.
- Establish the optimum type and mix of shareholders, and create that mix through a variety of targeting initiatives.
- Monitor operational changes through ongoing contacts with company management and develops investor relations messages based on these changes.
- Create and own investor presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, banks, brokers, and investors.
- Oversee the production of all annual reports, SEC filings, and proxy statements.
- Manage the investor relations portion of the company website.
- Monitor analyst reports and summarize them for senior management.
- Serve as the key point of contact for the investment community.
- Establish and maintain relationships with stock exchange representatives.
- Organize conferences, road shows, earnings conference calls, and investor meetings.
- Provide feedback to management regarding the investment community's perception of how the company is being managed and their view of its financial results.
- Represent the views of the investor community to the management team in the development of corporate strategy.
- Lead ongoing evaluation of all merchant processing relationships, including Payment Tech, Square, and others as needed. Partner with the E-Commerce team and functional areas to optimize fee structures, compliance, processing, and working chargebacks, and other duties as required.
- Primary operational contact for JPMorgan Chase for all aspects including cash balance forecasting and reporting, account management across all areas, and proactive evaluation of products and services.
- Develop and recommend enterprise cash and investment policy including foreign exchange conversion triggers and timing.
- Review hedging strategies
- Cultivate relationships with external banking vendors for developing and maintaining best-in-industry processes and practices.
- Review and make funding recommendations (Debt / Equity) based on enterprise-level operational and strategic priorities.
- Maintain ongoing competitive landscape comparisons in order to gather insights and formulate recommendations.
- Monitor equity valuation and performance versus benchmark of category peers.
- Lead discussions with prospective lenders and manage internal processes in coordination with banks and best-industry.
- Prepare marketing materials for sourcing leverage and coordinate lender selection and the loan closing process.
- Develop dashboard of key revenue and expense drivers that identify the most important Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure and evaluate enterprise performance.
- Lead business analysis for new strategic initiatives and investments in partnership with finance (M&A, Acquisition, Divestitures)
- Conduct market research and analysis (i.e., model, presentation, etc.) for potential investment opportunities and projection of current investments to ensure that maximum ROI is achieved.
- Work with FP&A to create long-term forecast models and budgets to determine asset allocations and monitor enterprise performance.
- Partner with CW team to engage and monitor government and/or industry regulatory roadmaps.
- Partnering to develop and prioritize Product development and market development and portfolio optimization strategies.
Ad-Hoc / Various
- Establish the strategic direction of the companys external partnerships; executing this strategy in collaboration with company leadership.
- Build, hire, develop, and manage a strong team that lives CWs values.
- Provide support in areas of risk management including determining and setting enterprise risk levels, benchmarking insurance needs, and following up on claims / policy-specific items.
- Provide ongoing support on specific real-estate analysis and items as needed.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field; MBA Preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Treasury, Investor Relations, Capital Markets, Corporate Development roles for a publicly traded company.
- Minimum 5 years working closely with an executive leadership team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; excellent and confident in communicating with senior-level executives internally and externally.
- Professional work ethic and integrity.
- Must be able to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize effectively.
- Eagerness to take ownership and independently drive projects to completion.
- Excitement about working in a dynamic, fast-paced, and team-oriented environment.
- Exceptional leadership, master relationship builder and high level of business acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to set direction, influence strategy with companywide impact, and lead through change.
$200,000 - $235,000
We offer best-in-class benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Options
- Flexible Paid Vacation
- Up to 9 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Generous Employee Discount
- Pet Insurance
Charlottes Web provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Charlottes Web is an At-Will Employer.