VP, Information Security
As the Vice President of Information Security, you will be responsible for ensuring the security of our organization's information systems and data. In this leadership role you will work across the organization and with our security partners (auditors, security management platform providers), to manage risk, ensure compliance, and continually optimize our Information Security program in a highly regulated technology domain.
- Develop and implement an enterprise-wide information security strategy that aligns with business objectives and regulatory requirements.
- Work closely with other departments to identify, assess, and manage risks to the organization's information systems and data.
- Evaluate and implement appropriate security controls and technologies to protect the organization's information systems and data from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification, or destruction.
- Lead incident response and manage security incidents to minimize impact and ensure continuity of operations.
- Develop and maintain policies, procedures, and standards related to information security, and ensure that they are communicated and enforced throughout the organization.
- Provide regular and consistent reporting on the status of the information security program to enterprise risk teams, audit teams and senior business leaders.
- Maintain the confidentiality, availability and integrity of sensitive data and the security of the assets of the company.
- Monitor information security trends and evolving technologies; liaise with external partners, agencies and peers to ensure that the organization maintains a strong, proactive security stance.
- Liaise with business units to provide input and help steer on-going program improvements, strategic direction and continuous improvement measures.
- Responsible for assuring process effectiveness, measurement and optimization, including key metrics.
- 8-10+ years experience leading global information security programs and applying information security, risk management and privacy practices
- Experience building an IT Security department from the ground up a plus
- Experience supporting organizations using Mac and Google Workspace (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, ect)
- Experience in assessing and managing risks to information systems and data.
- Demonstrated strong ability to communicate with senior company leadership and get buy in for any security-related projects or initiatives
- Experience rolling out global security training to better educate employees on current threats
- Has a deep understanding of the technical foundation of security best practices; can speak comfortably with developers and engineers
- Ability to communicate effectively with regulators and auditors on matters related to information security and compliance.
- Industry certifications, such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), etc.
- Experience with a diverse set of industry-standard Information Security Frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ISO, CIS, ISF, NIST, SOC 2, etc.)
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We are always looking for talent which will continue to cultivate an inclusive and representative team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background, and behaviors. We encourage those who are passionate about what we do to apply!
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
- Base Salary $200,000-$235,000
- Employer-sponsored 401k with match
- Medical, Dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Caregiver (Parental) Leave
- Health and Wellness benefits