VP & GM, SMB Growth
Since inception, Elation has been focused on building a delightful world-class experience that empowers physicians to deliver phenomenal care to patients. Our team is committed to enhancing physician and patient quality of life through our SaaS cloud-based clinical platform.
We are seeking an experienced VP & GM, SMB Growth to lead our expanding SMB Sales Team. In this role, you are responsible for developing and executing sales strategies that drive revenue for the company, and monitoring and reporting on sales goals, adjusting tactics as needed to reach them. The VP of Sales will also work closely with other executives to drive strategic direction and resource allocation for the company.
- Identify where improvements can be made and develop sales plans and strategies to achieve sales goals
- Act as a thought leader and innovator as we evolve our SMB Sales strategy
- Motivate the sales teams to achieve their goals
- Provide detailed sales forecasting
- Participate in strategic account planning
- Monitor the market and competitor products and activities
- Use critical thinking to solve complex problems in the sales cycle
- Research and understand the complexity and trends in healthcare
- Manage detailed sales expectations and plan accordingly
- Work closely with the marketing, revenue operations, customer success and executive teams
- Take charge of recruiting and hiring sales staff
- Communicate and foster relationships with clients
- Internalize company culture and represent this externally
- Working with Product to drive SMB growth and strategy
- Own P&L
- Bachelor’s degree required, Masters degree preferred
- Prior work experience as a VP of Sales or similar role managing a team of Account Executives
- In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods, as well as employee motivation techniques
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Experience selling to C-level executives
- Great strategic planning, organizational and creative thinking skills
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting
Elation welcomes individuals from all backgrounds and walks of life. Elation is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment.
We are committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants, and value individuals with diverse perspectives including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Elation also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. We firmly believe a strong culture that supports a diverse and inclusive workforce allows us to achieve Elation’s mission of helping independent primary care thrive.
As a healthcare technology company whose mission is to support IPCPs and frontline healthcare workers, and as a tight-knit company where we have the utmost concern and care for our team members, Elation Health has adopted a Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
This policy will comply with all applicable laws and is based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health authorities.
We will not require any candidates to be vaccinated in order to interview for our open positions, but all new hires at Elation will be required to share a copy of their vaccination certification or present documentation to request an exemption.
In compliance with the EEOC, any team member in need of an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief must provide People Ops (email@example.com) with appropriate documentation. For a medical exemption, we require a doctor’s note, and for a religious exemption, we require a note from the team member outlining the request.