VP, Enterprise Corporate Systems
A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs, Inc., is dedicated to the future of comfort. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clog, is instantly recognized around the world — and for good reason: since 2002, we’ve sold more than 600 million pairs in over 90 countries! We achieved our status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort, and value.
Every day, we make a choice to have an open mind and look on the bright and colorful side of life. We embrace and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone, inviting the world to Come As You Are!
The VP of Enterprise Corporate Systems will be responsible for all aspects of the technology solutions supporting the Finance, Human Resources, and Legal organizations. This leader will establish the strategic direction for the area and build organizational structures and management processes to achieve the vision. A critical element of the role is helping the business leaders understand how technology can be used to drive business growth and enable operational efficiencies. This role will report to the Global SVP of IT. The position is based in Broomfield, CO and will develop a team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Works proactively and advises business partners and their leadership teams on the best use of technology to power their business demonstrating existing systems and emerging technology trends
- Ensures a balanced portfolio which addresses the operational goals for a stable, secure, cost effective systems environment, and a compelling customer experience to fuel sales growth. Improves the return of the organization’s resources (people, funding, software, networking, and hardware assets)
- Develop and demonstrate lower cost labor models to support business demands
- Balance day-to-day operations and execution of key projects with long-term strategic planning
- Drives continuous improvement in all capabilities
- Fosters and crafts an effective organization with the capabilities and talent needed to deliver on the strategic and operational commitments of the organization
- Defines and implements appropriate organizational models, partnerships and governance processes. This includes the creation and management of an efficient labor strategy (in-house and outsourced), use of 3rd parties and SAAS solutions
- Actively mentors direct reports. Develops and retains a high-performance organization
- Ability to successful support and manage a team that is part of a matrix organization
- Manages senior executive relationships with key technology vendors and partners
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related filed is required. Professional experience, beyond requirement, in a related field may substitute for degree requirement on a year for year basis.
- Fifteen (15) years of experience leading a technology team in a global company including working experience in retail is required.
- Positive business impact using technology
- Experience ranging from Strategic Planning to driving daily operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills and high emotional intelligence
- Familiarity with business process and technology for:
- Finance – ERP experience is required. Oracle or SAP experience preferred
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- HR Systems – Workforce management, Payroll, Benefits, Employee Self Service, Recruitment, Onboarding, Surveys, Performance Reviews, etc.
- Legal & Compliance Systems Experience is nice to have
- Experience with multiple labor models (shared services/onshore/offshore).
- Proven experience with:
- Large project management
- Budget development and management
- Team development and retention
- Vendor Assessment and Management
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Career Level: CL10
Salary Range: $275,000 - $300,000
Workplace Persona: Collaborator (hybrid work schedule; in office 60-80%)
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long-term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.