VP, Digital Marketing
We educate. We advocate. We give.
We are looking for a strategic, driven leader who will report to the SVP Marketing and oversee the digital marketing function for Curaleaf. This role is the leader of the company’s digital entities and has the vision to lead all digital marketing, ecommerce, and digital insights initiatives. This person can communicate and lead upwards, downwards and laterally. He or she runs a results driven team that takes consumer insight, brand and product strategy, retail, Digital, CRM and social media into account.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement, and evangelize digital marketing best practices
- Develop strategies and tactics for integrated, multi-channel marketing programs designed to achieve business objectives.
- Partner cross functionally with retail, CRM, analytics, brand and other teams to build a digital road map and deliver best in class digital marketing.
- Develop strong digital marketing plans that support revenue targets while also uniquely positioning our brands to speak to our target consumers
- Develop a team that owns the knowledge of the consumer and develops data backed business and consumer insights to drive ecommerce business success.
- Oversee the execution of solid digital projects/programs from conception through execution to ensure strategic alignment remains intact
- Drive digital analytics practice by clearly defining objectives and KPIs, generating reports, providing performance analysis, and developing recommendations for optimization
- Lead complex quarterly and annual planning and budgeting process to meet aggressive growth goals
Skill, Experience & Education
- 10+ years working in agency, brand management, and or CPG digital marketing
- 5+ years in consumer-packaged goods digital marketing
- Strategic mind-set, with deep experience in developing digital business strategies in complex and dynamic business environments
- Mastery of leading a team adept at digital marketing, e-commerce and CRM
- Experience leading a team in a matrixed organization
- Strong customer focus and relationship orientation
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with analytics and strong business acumen
- Experience developing all aspects of marketing eco-system
- Proven mastery of product launch protocol
- Results-driver, with flexible demeanor with willingness to advance multiple discussions and workstreams in parallel
- Bachelor's degree
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
The incumbent must be able to perform this job safely, without endangering the health or safety of him/herself or others. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.