VP, Demand Generation & Inbound Marketing
At Amsive, we’re more than just a performance marketing agency; we’re a team that thrives on collaboration and innovation. We’ve created a supportive environment where balance and personal growth are just as important as professional development.
Our team is made up of passionate individuals who are ready to tackle challenges, learn from one another, and drive results. We believe in empowering our staff, providing them with the tools they need to succeed, and trusting them to lead the way. With decades of expertise and a commitment to integrated solutions, we’re not just meeting the industry standard; we’re setting it.
If you’re looking for a place where your work matters, where you can grow on your terms, and where the team is as invested in your success as you are, Amsive is the place for you. We offer a unique blend of flexibility, opportunities for growth, and a culture that values each individual. Join us and be part of a team that’s ready to welcome you, support you, and grow with you.
This is a REMOTE position. Candidates can be located anywhere in US Time Zones. New York City is a plus
What you’ll do:
As the Vice President of Demand Generation & Inbound Marketing, you will design, implement, and oversee strategies and initiatives to generate demand for our products/services and attract high-quality leads through inbound marketing channels. You will play a crucial role in shaping the company's marketing direction.
This role will lead a team of skilled professionals, manage multi-channel campaigns, optimize conversion rates, and leverage data-driven insights to maximize ROI.
In this role, you will also coordinate with and provide direction for our outbound sales development rep program, owned by our SDR manager; that will closely align prospecting activities for appointment setting to marketing and account-based marketing campaigns.
- Develops and executes comprehensive performance marketing strategies that align with overall business goals and objectives
- Leads and inspires a high-performing team of performance marketers, providing guidance, mentoring, and fostering professional growth
- Collaborates cross-functionally with other departments to ensure alignment of marketing initiatives with product development, sales, and customer experience
- Plans, implements and optimizes multi-channel digital marketing campaigns, including but not limited to PPC, SEM, SEO, social
- Work in conjunction with external solution partners, and key industry publishers to develop co-marketing and paid sponsorship programs
- Coordinate and oversee the sales development rep (SDR) program with outbound prospecting activities to align with marketing demand generation efforts.
- In conjunction with the SDR manager, develop call and email scripts for sales activities, using salesforce, marketing technology, and AI toolsets to provide scale.
- Working with brand & content leadership, overseeing creation of compelling thought leadership content across formats, as well as ongoing content calendars tailored to targeted audiences throughout the buyer's journey.
- Drive strategy for speaking engagements for SMEs at high-value industry events and optimize for lead gen.
- Implement targeted account-based marketing (ABM) programs across channels utilizing in-market buying signals to deliver personalized messaging.
- Oversee creation and management of digital experiences to convert visitors into leads and drive MQL’s.
- Leverage agency marketing automation and CRM tools to execute personalized, automated nurture campaigns.
- Monitor campaign performance and optimize budget allocation across programs.
- Provide leadership for marketing technology stack and oversee integrations between core platforms; evaluate emerging marketing technologies and implement platforms to enhance operations and measurement capabilities.
- Devise agency reporting on marketing activities, and ensure proper tracking and measurement across ad tech and outside publishing partners.
- Stay updated on fast-evolving marketing industry trends, competitors, and customer insights to inform marketing strategies and stay ahead of the curve.
- Track record of 7+ years of success managing integrated marketing programs and teams, with a focus on demand generation and inbound marketing for professional services.
- Proven experience using SDR/BDR programs to support marketing campaign activity.
- Strong understanding of SEO, content marketing, social media, and other inbound marketing and digital marketing tactics.
- Strong leadership and team management skills, with a demonstrated ability to build, develop, and lead successful marketing teams that nurture relationships across an organization.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively across departments.
- Strong analytical abilities and data-driven, results-oriented approach to optimizing marketing performance.
- Expertise in ABM, lead nurturing, attribution modeling, and content marketing.
- Strong proficiency in marketing automation tools, CRM systems, and analytics platforms including Pardot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, 6Sense
- Excellent project management and cross-functional leadership skills.
- Prior experience in marketing or advertising service marketing is a plus.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Amsive, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (331) 318-7800.
Amsive is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. It is Amsive’s continuing policy to provide equal employment opportunity and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including (but not limited to) application for employment, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers, training, layoffs, rehires, termination of employment, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
As part of the Company's equal employment opportunity policy, Amsive will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.