VP, Demand Generation
The Vice President, Demand Marketing is a highly collaborative, business-savvy professional who has solid experience in creating and leading demand and growth marketing strategy and overseeing its execution globally.
The Vice President of Demand Marketing is responsible for designing multi-touch demand creation programs that leverage both inbound and outbound tactics, including all digital and content marketing strategy and execution.
This role reports directly to the CMO and collaborates with product marketing, brand, corporate communications and regional / channel marketing to help drive the next stage of our ambitious growth and transformation.
- Partner with stakeholders across marketing, sales and customer success; oversee the governance and development of an integrated, robust and efficient demand generation, opportunity management and customer lifecycle process that maximizes conversion and growth potential
- Develop and execute measurable demand creation programs that drive revenue through direct and indirect sales teams
- Interlock with regional field sales leadership to ensure agreement on priorities, adjusting as required by changing market conditions and emerging opportunities
- Partner with web site leaders to ensure that inbound traffic can be converted into known leads through a best-in-class Web experience
- Implement testing methodologies to enhance the demand creation process, including response and conversion rates and multivariate testing
- Manage the end-to-end lead management process in conjunction with sales operations, including lead capture, nurturing via portfolio marketing, and service-level agreements (lead definitions, lead acceptance/rejection reasons and disqualification reasons that feed into appropriate nurture streams when applicable)
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length. Select targets, determining the tactical mix, design test and measure offers and calls to action, and setting individual program goals and measurement criteria.
- Evaluate, select and manage outside vendors that contribute to demand creation programs including direct marketing agencies, search engine optimization (SEO) experts, designers, copywriters, email providers and list brokers
- Manage and adhere to budget
- Leads data strategy development and infrastructure deployment, including technology ownership and marketing process governance
- Ensures that marketing measurement drives performance review of key functions and campaigns
- 15+ years of professional B2B experience, including 5 to 10 years of advanced experience with marketing operations, demand generation, digital marketing program management.
- Prior work experience in SaaS, Cyber, Software
- Demonstrated success influencing C-level executives and cross-functional leaders, including sales and channel
- Demonstrated skills in generating demand and accelerating pipeline of SaaS and or Security offerings
- Ability resolve highly complex problems that require resolution at a senior management level and which often have little or no organizational precedent.
- Strong people management skills with the ability to manage drive and motivate managers.
- Strong business acumen
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills - ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- Strong background in business analytics, measurements, and dashboards, demand generation programs
- MBA preferred
- Experience with marketing automation (Eloqua, Marketo, 6Sense, Demandbase); CRM (SFDC), analytics and reporting (Tableau, BI, Domo) strongly preferred
- US - Remote
Secureworks (A Dell Technologies Company) is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Secureworks here.