VP - Credit Risk Portfolio Manager
The VP - Credit Risk Portfolio Manager-Mortgage Servicing & Analytics is a senior-level position responsible for leading activities including credit review, credit approvals and monitoring the portfolio to identify credit migration in coordination with the Risk Management team. The overall objective of this role is to manage Citi's portfolio exposure in the mortgage default servicing space.
- Responsibility covers managing portfolio risk policy for the aligned products, focusing on collections, loss Mitigation, foreclosure, and asset liquidation through account management and servicing strategy
- Develop framework for portfolio risk assessment including evaluation of credit and financial performance across varied lending products and industry segments
- Understand applicable credit policies, industry regulations and the requisite impact of those governance items related to mortgage default servicing
- Work together with the Risk MIS team, in charge of Credit Risk Reporting and Portfolio Quality Review Reporting, as well as facilitating ad-hoc reporting as needed
- Responsible for reporting and accuracy of critical portfolio performance to Credit Risk Management, Servicing Partners, and the Bank's key regulators
- Responsible for the regular validation as well as new development of the portfolio collection score & segmentation models through collaboration with regional and global risk analytics team
- Establish and leverage cross-functional partnerships and network with key internal and external constituencies including servicing operations
- Prepare risk management presentations for senior management that include analytics on expected portfolio performance and areas of potential risk and/or opportunity across mortgage collections and default servicing
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- 6-10 years experience in mortgage default servicing and credit risk
- Excellent Presentation skills – adept at presenting effectively to audiences of various sizes and adapting style as necessary
- Knowledge of risk analytics, wealth management is a plus
- Proven ability to apply credit and risk principles toward business goals
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize and prioritize
- Demonstrated interpersonal, organizational and analytic skills
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
Job Family Group:
Credit & Portfolio Risk Management
Irving Texas United States
Primary Location Salary Range:
$110,890.00 - $166,340.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting