VP, Claims Analytics
The Vice President – Claims Data Analytics is responsible for providing claims analytical data analysis to our large revenue NFP clients and prospects as well as work with our carrier and vendor partners regarding various claims data feeds and claims downloads. This position will be a claims contact/liaison between the NFP National Claims Practice, various units, and verticals within NFP, carrier and vendor partners. The primary role of the position is to provide comprehensive claims data analysis in a clear and functional format, while engaging in the future transition of claims data between carrier and vendor systems and platforms. In addition, this position will develop and enhance that claims data analyses so that NFP and our clients receive a greater level of understanding of their claims and the potential impacts on their business. This position requires significant property casualty claims analytical and claims data feed/download experience, expertise in written and verbal communications, a high level of organization skills and the ability to work in an independent setting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Data Analytics: Will gather claims data from various sources, collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to provide a comprehensive claim data analysis for clients and prospects. The VP – Claims Data Analytics will present claims data analysis by participating in pre-renewal, renewal and other client and prospect facing meetings for the purposes of confirming the value added by NFP claims. This will involve the creation of service presentations, provide ideas and suggestions on existing presentations in order to enhance the overall quality and depth of the claim’s loss analysis.
- Data Reports: Preparation of reports that will match the level, depth, and complexity of the intended purpose of the requester. The reports will take the form of power point presentations, slides, and other formats to effectively explain the claim data analysis.
- Troubleshooting: A high level of Claim IT understanding coupled with technology skills will be needed to address and resolve claim data feeds and claim downloads issues. It is the VP – Claims Data Analytics responsibility to liaise with all applicable internal and external NFP, carrier and customer contacts to promptly resolve any issues.
- IOT??: The VP – Claims Data Analytics must be highly efficient and effective at researching, engaging in, learning, and teaching/explaining the latest products
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Proficiency with multi-line insurance products and claims to include auto liability, general liability, and workers’ compensation coverages. Knowledge of property and management liability (E&O, D&O, Cyber, Crime) is a plus.
- Proven background of working with large premium (>$ 1,000,000 annual premium) customers in a claims service or management capacity.
- High level of organizational skills with proven successful experience in managing multiple tasks and internal / external customers concurrently in a claims setting.
- Demonstrated expertise in written and verbal communications with large customers in a claims setting.
- Proficiency with using broker based and carrier claims software applications. Knowledge of the EPIC system is a plus.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Suite products including excel, outlook, word, and power point. Knowledge of MS Access is a plus.
- Expertise in performing web-based meetings and with performing in person audio / visual presentations to small and large size groups.
- Expertise in coordinating and performing technical claims discussions with internal and external customers.
- Expertise in coordinating large scale claims audits.
- Ability to stay calm, cool and collect in difficult, complex, and challenging insurance matters.
Education and/or Experience:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required. Additional Insurance certifications are a plus.
- A minimum of 10 to 15 years of experience in the commercial property casualty claims industry is required.
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You… Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.